Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? (732 Views)

How Did You Come About Nl? / How Did You Came About Your Users Name? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by lyly911(f): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Was Nairaland introduced to you by a friend or you just stumbled into it.?? Mine was one day when i was doing my school assignment, so as i entered google,i saw sites like wikipedia,nairaland etc so i opened wikipedia but the answers they gave to me wasn't what i was looking for,then i opened Nairaland what i saw was funny comments,i opened another topic hilarious comments too...i was like my boring days are over..Nairaland here i come !!! I signed up. So that was how i became a Nairalander so share yours..how did you become a nairalander ??
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by sademola: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Can't remember!
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
I searched for tecno on google and it directed me to nairaland
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by dynamo77(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2013
A friend kept mentioning nairaland to my ears, and i decided to try it out......and unconsciously i became a nairalander. I don't know maybe i should curse him or pray for him cuz nairaland takes a whole lot of my time and i keep learning.....anyways am really enjoying it
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by lyly911(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2013
dynamo77: A friend kept mentioning nairaland to my ears, and i decided to try it out......and unconsciously i became a nairalander. I don't know maybe i should curse him or pray for him cuz nairaland takes a whole lot of my time and i keep learning.....anyways am really enjoying it
you should be praying for him..i personally dont regret becoming a nairalander..i love it with passion
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by dynamo77(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2013
lyly911: you should be praying for him..i personally dont regret becoming a nairalander..i love it with passion

yeah... I guess i should cuz what i've learned is worth more than the time spent....thanks tho
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by Infomizer(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Na hustle carry me come here, then advice, now infoedutainment... Nairaland rocks baby.
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by dryakson(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2013
first time I carry come nairaland was during my search on ABU post ume.
I came across a topic ABU aspirants 2010/2011 lets meet here

And that's how I met funny dudes on nairaland. I have no regrets what so ever for joining NAIRALAND
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by lyly911(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Infomizer: Na hustle carry me come here, then advice, now infoedutainment... Nairaland rocks baby.
hahaha..yeah that's the spirit!!!
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Na by the leading of the spirit
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by DankemzI(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2013
I knew about about nairaland since it's inception but people were not much, i got tired of facebooking & i said lemme try something new.
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by donigspain(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2013
I knew about Nairaland from its first year (I think 2005) when Seun was still spamming the internet with one Nairalist stuff like that. I signed up on Nairalist just so the spams could reduce. I never did anything with the account. One day I got a mail from them that they are now changing to Nairaland or something. I never took it serious since I had little doing with them. Fastforward four years later, the site got trending. I became an active guest at the joke section for two years. I only visited when I've about 10 minutes left of my cyber cafe time just to cool off with some good jokes. Those were the days when there were good and original jokes not the childishness going on at that section now. I finally registered on Nairaland two years ago.
The time spent here has been worth it. I've greatly improved since I got to know Nairaland. I've also referred countless people to the site and they keep thanking me for the gesture.
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2013
My Cousin is a NLander...He introduced me to it
Re: How Did You Become A Nairalander ?? by lyly911(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2013
donigspain: I knew about Nairaland from its first year (I think 2005) when Seun was still spamming the internet with one Nairalist stuff like that. I signed up on Nairalist just so the spams could reduce. I never did anything with the account. One day I got a mail from them that they are now changing to Nairaland or something. I never took it serious since I had little doing with them. Fastforward four years later, the site got trending. I became an active guest at the joke section for two years. I only visited when I've about 10 minutes left of my cyber cafe time just to cool off with some good jokes. Those were the days when there where good and original jokes not the childishness going on at that section now. I finally registered on Nairaland two years ago.
The time spent here has been worth it. I've greatly improved since I got to know Nairaland. I've also referred countless people to the site and they keep thanking me for the gesture.
wow!!! An Award should be given to you as one of the oldest Nairalanders...hahaha

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Video Shows NYC Policemen Dragging Na*ked Woman From Her Apartment / How Do You Receive Phone Calls Inside Public Bus ? / Moderate The Nairaland 's Mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.