Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14578 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Pimples(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
I will not forget the day I lost my Samsung galaxy andriod phone. All the information on it...even some of my client's job that I was yet to deliver.
It was as if someone dear to me died.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by indoorlove(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
One moment that would stick in my memory for ages would the day my Dad passed on, a very sorowful day, filled of grief and agony.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by samdolad(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
I was duped,bt thanked God I later found the guy that duped me, bt during the 2 months that I was looking for the guy,I suffer no be small, thank God I collected my money,if nt all bt larger part of it. And with the few days left in dis year am stil lukin unto God 4 somtin great and i knw he wil do it.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by IamDebola: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by fleps(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is one of the best thread in this month
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Tachere: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost a business I invested much into and have nt recovered yet:
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Niyonice(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.
ouch..take heart! good tides ahead.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by kasheemawo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
this is the year i got job and also this is the year i lost someone who i can never forget in the rest of my life
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sunglow: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jelo4kul: When ASUU strike clocked 5months
Only 5 months and youdey ccomplain.In my days in skol ASUU hammer us 1yr 6months!Great Uniben!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Dare14: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
alot has happened dis year
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ceejayluv(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
nerodenero: Good for you but don't forget the saying that there is no place like home. Congratulations wink
Home is wherever the heart is.....
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sunglow: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
55gal: I got married this year.I can't forget 9th November 2013.Thank you Jesus.
Wow!congratulations andHML
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sunglow: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
amadice: June 6th and sept 2nd, i wont forget dis dates in a hurry, june 6th i passed out of nysc dat was d happiest day of my life, and sept 2nd lost my dear mum in an accident...mehn its rubbed d whole tin off am still finding it difficult to bliv my mum is no more
So sorry!!!!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Chrislaug(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
1.Got married.
2.Won a juicy contract.
3.Survived a ghastly motor accident.
4.My Toyota camry(spider) was a stolen @ gun point.
5. Bought a bullet proof Mercedes jeep.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ifebosco: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
not able to finnish my hostel in nnekedi owerri
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sunglow: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Which looks are you referring too Dat scrawny gangster face I saw? This is d third time I am seeing dat pic on a nairaland thread... Who exactly are u trying to convince U dey find assurance
Grow up boy and stop flaunting looks like a 15 year old girl who just started seeing her period
WORD!!!!!!!!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ifebosco: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chrislaug: 1.Got married.
2.Won a juicy contract.
3.Survived a ghastly motor accident.
4.My Toyota camry(spider) was a stolen @ gun point.
5. Bought a bullet proof Mercedes jeep.

are you sure??na politician you be??who want kill you?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ifebosco: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
lumeviews.com:

How did you manage to pass with your atrocious spelling?
do we have exam in nigeria??
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
ojeka.:
I drug to disvirgin a girl, she almost died in my room God have mercy
Hmmm angry angry
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lankaline(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
gbensright: I LOST MY DEAREST MUM TO THE COLD HAND OF DEATH
May God comfort you.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
I had a successful surgery! My God is wonderful!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tachere: I lost a business I invested much into and have nt recovered yet:
You'll recover all in Jesus name.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Temi231(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lost my dear dad this year.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tolexander: sexkillz and ogugua tendered resignation letters thinking Seun would beg them to withdraw the letters.

The rest na story. . . . .

Are you serious? when? forgive me, i haven't been on NL for a while. How? Why?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lilimax(f): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sunglow: Only 5 months and youdey ccomplain.In my days in skol ASUU hammer us 1yr 6months!Great Uniben!
Seems i was in Uniben then? We lost a whole session ...sad.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by steroid: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
My father's death. Still very fresh
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Xyge(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Wastin ma mb to view dis thread
Dumb You.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by cutierashy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
Three best friends fall in luv wit me nd i end up sleepin wit three of dem
shocked shocked
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by bigjoule(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
I went for a website design presentation and i did well but the job was given to me. I also completed my GUI for lotto managers application. 2013 was a year!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.
. . . . . .may her wonderful soul rest in perfect peace. My condolences sis.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by duerap: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
1. Got married.
2. Have a baby girl.
3. We bought our second car.
My birthday is loading.....80%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle / Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.