Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You (705 Views)

See How These Oloso Girls Wished A Guy Happy Birthday [18+] / men Pay Me To Sit On Them: 6ft 8in Dominatrix Escaped Poverty By SQUASHING men / What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by rashmanovic: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Just wondering if you have wished or prayed to sit next to a fine girl before? Guys no lie, say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, girls no dey form say the truth, me i don do am before ooooooo
Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
I don't care who's sitting beside me, so far the person no dey smell undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by Tolexander: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2013
For a long journey, i always prefer to sit with gurl to chat up. Not the 'africa magic' gurl o!
Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by ignis: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2013
I always wish to sit with anybody that is lively and have self control ( weather male or female).
I hate sitting very close to guys that have animalistic tendencies. I remembered sitting very close to a useless guy in a bus from Calabar to PH. The guy could not even say a word to me, but was busy seizing every slight opportunity to rub my body. I almost slapped the guy if not for the intervention of other passengers.
Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by ignis: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2013
I always wish to sit with anybody that is lively and have self control ( weather male or female).
I hate sitting very close to guys that have animalistic tendencies. I remembered sitting very close to a useless guy in a bus from Calabar to PH. The guy could not even say a word to me, but was busy seizing every slight opportunity to rub my body. I almost slapped the guy if not for the intervention of other passengers on board.
Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by Vivly(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
I don't care who sits beside me as far as I'm still comfortable.. grin grin
Re: Have You Wished/pray In The Bus To Have Male/female Passenger To Sit Next To You by Ricovendetta(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Vivly: I don't care who sits beside me as long as you don't stare at me for long or talk to me.
YIMU embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Reunites With Destiny's Child? / Don Jazzy Now Don Jonzin / Mercy Aigbe Acquires New Range Rover Sport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.