Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers (9785 Views)

150 Sacked At Enterprise Bank / Ikeazor Appointed Keystone Bank MD/CEO / Keystone Bank Goes Slave-trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by coogar: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
emmysam2:

You are talking about the Deputy MD? Abeg, the MD is worse. He runs the bank like a tin-god and with Silly ego. I know 2 Access Bank Managers who once shared with me the unbelievable fright they go through when ever the have Managers' and Regional Managers' MPR. Some of them induce themselves with substances inorder to be able to confront the MD. I hear the guy dey remove shoes fling at Managers for not being able to meet stipulated branch targets. Both MD and DMD run the Access bank Mafia style. Arrogant guys that constituted clogs to the growth of GTB when they were there.
Staff of Access bank are shabbily treated and dismissed without notice. The egoistic MD prides himself that his bank will only employ 1st Class and "2nd Class upper candidates, meanwhile i hear say na 3rd class he graduated with. Please, Access bank isnt a place to work.

bloody hell!
i cannot work in nigeria. haaaaaaa, they would be putting the MD's corpse in a bodybag. fling shoes at me? how do employees take such nonsense? something he wouldn't dare do to his own children? omo - i will rather die.

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by optimism91(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
lincolnj88: Bank jobs never comes with job security.... How will this people feel now and this is xmas period.....
well if one way closes anoda one opens up.....but this proverb depends on location oh as it is not favorable in nigeria angry
I agree with you, but the saying that; "The just shall live by faith", is not for a family man with kids.
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by Ninilowo(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2013
@muaa:
In an Hausa man's voice "walai aiki banki aiki banza ne "
Tor
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by Ninilowo(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2013
hardbody:

Its both crazy and funny to me. These guys that call themselves bankers carry on with so much airs and think of themselves as gods and when the expected happens we start feeling sorry for them. I deliberately left the banking sector years ago during the capitalization era, people thought I was mad leaving the glamorous banking sector and going into some old fashioned non bank financial services industry. Today as I speak, I am changing into another job by first week in January while these super rich and very glamorous bankers are being asked to go. Lesson, take a long view of the industries and access the most volatile and avoid them. I snooped around in my hey days at the bank and I knew I had no business with access bank as the MD is not only a cow boy but very erratic and irrational. Monday business meetings start at 6am. Its all BS working with the fear of the unknown. Anyways, God be with them but I will never support any banking job in Nigeria, never.
You are right sir. These pple look at others as if they are THE ALMIGHTY. And whats funny is that the day they are shown the way, their lifes turn upside down almost IMMEDIATELY
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by Ninilowo(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Macbriz: For Fun, Skills and Development, I Love You
Guys: Add My BB Pin: 2686B26D
Hope there is no problem sha. You been posting this same crap on almost all threads. You gat a bb and so what? wise up abeg.
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by gayman99: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2013
@muaa:
In an Hausa man's voice "walai aiki banki aiki banza ne "

Gaskia ne fa, mei duniya sad
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by FOOJA: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Pls does anyone have the MDs and DMDs of access banks phone numbers or emails. Pls let's talk some sense into their heads. While would dey treat their workers so harshly that everyone knws abt it. It is really unfair.
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by Eroxxy: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
It's very possible. Watch out!
Re: Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers by smasher1(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2013
saxywale:
layoffs happen everywhere in the world.

e-banking channels.
They would always need Marketers, Customer Service Officers and Cash Officer and Operation Managers to manage ATMs, new account opening prospects etc. The staff population may reduce to half though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Busy And Productive / How To Deal With That Annoying Co-worker / What Do You Do When You Are Bored At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.