Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

All Of Nollywood’s Lesbian Actresses Revealed - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / All Of Nollywood’s Lesbian Actresses Revealed (6442 Views)

The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 / Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List / Ini Edo Confirms Genevieve A LESBIAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of Nollywood’s Lesbian Actresses Revealed by BillyBillions: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Its’ no longer news how lesbianism is growing rapidly in the Nigeria entertainment industry and beyond,it’s really shocking to see some so called role model to our young one’s on this list, very very sad.
nolBesides the acclaimed lesbians and bi-sexuals like Weird MC, Kween Onakala and Rita the ex-beauty queen, did you ever stop to ponder the fact that Nigeria, today is literally crawling with lesbians? This investigation carried out by IDNobble’s blog reveals that,read more;http://naijaxposure..com/search/label/NOLLYWOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of Nollywood’s Lesbian Actresses Revealed by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmph! I refused to George 'em oh sorry I refuse to Judge 'em lolzzzz
Like seriously, I am surprised oh, so Weird Mc is Les? Kaiiiiii no wonder no quy wants her

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho And Katherine Edoho.who Is Finer?(pics Inside) / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? / The Top 10 Biggest Breast Implants In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.