Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson (6526 Views)

PHOTOS: Meet German Bata Drummer Ayantunde Anselm Ramacher / Photos: Meet The World Dirtiest Man Alive / OMG PHOTOS: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by dpedro1: 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8plOmqtnGjg/VUNHgN6aOeI/AAAAAAABpxc/ogTiwhIkgw8/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

He starts his day with a fry-up breakfast made up of four sausages, five fried eggs, a pan-full of mushrooms. Consumes vast quantities of ice cream, thinks nothing of devouring an entire loaf of bread smothered in a whole jar of jam at one sitting. He cannot walk, wash or dress himself.

Now 412kg, Carl Thompson has been awarded the dubious honour of Britain's fattest man. He took the title from postman Paul Mason, who dropped from around 444kg to 139kg after having a gastric band fitted.

According to UK media, the 32 year old man has not had a job since he was 17 when he worked in a food factory. At the time Mr Thompson said he ate everything the factory didn't sell. But after the
death of his mother in 2012 from a brain tumour, Mr Thompson turned to food as a means of coping with his grief.
'That’s how I put all this weight on. I was very close to my mum,' he said speaking of his mother.

'She was fantastic, and I still haven’t got over it.'
Having been admitted to hospital for heart attacks and septicemia in the last three years, Carl is facing death unless he drastically changes his diet. But unlike Paul Mason, previously Britain's heaviest man, Mr Thompson said he does not want to undergo gastric band surgery.

'I need to go somewhere to lose my weight naturally because I can’t do it on my own,' he said. 'I don’t want a gastric band, they’re dangerous. I’d like the help of a dietician and a psychiatrist to help shift the weight.”
He is confined to the ground floor flat where he lives alone in Dover, Kent, kept company by a team of NHS carers who come to bathe him and cook for him every day.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yQuAnoTBuLo/VUNHodqQUMI/AAAAAAABpyM/4m_WsMRC-mE/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

More photos @http://peddygist..com/2015/05/photos-meet-new-fattest-man-in-britain.html#more
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
And they still come to fry egg for him and expect him to loose weight? Naa...they should be feeding him veggies, once a day!
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by temitemi1(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Caseless: 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
That's serious!
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Sandydayz(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
Orishirishi shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Caseless: 12:50pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Hmmm
is that not your role model and a hero?
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Emmres(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
:ona wah ooo, dem supos dy sarve am wit basin na
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Latty88(f): 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
vfactor:
And they still come to fry egg for him and expect him to loose weight? Naa...they should be feeding him veggies, once a day!

My thought exactly!
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by ki02020(m): 1:36am On May 04, 2015
Britain? No wahala....would have been suprise if he was a kenyan
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by peteruuu(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2015
Eleyi gidigan oooo shocked
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by richie0(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Looks like Wayne rooney of man.u
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by kokssy(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Omo dis one go soon die o
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by dododawa1: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr BIGGS and SHOPRITE
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by khalhokage(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
kokssy:
Omo dis one go soon die o
He's dead, saw the news today.
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by nex(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wah O! They should have operated on this fellow. I'm hearing in the news that he died today. It's so unfortunate O! People need to engage in regular physical activity and be conscious of what they eat. I know sometimes it could be caused by a complication from some other health issue, but a lot of times, it is simple obesity from overfeeding and idleness.
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by ZianaJordana(f): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2015
He needs to get a therapist, and a nutritionist. I never even knew it was possible to put on so much weight in such a small time span from 2012 to 2015. Like many people his size, he has some serious psychological issues, and he's developed an unhealthy, emotional attachment to food. He needs help. I genuinely feel sorry for him. So much time wasted cooped up inside his house, eating. Nobody should have to live like that. And god knows what his health is like now he's gained so much weight, he now risks an early death. Being the fattest man in Britain I not exactly a title one would want to hold. I'm glad he wants to change, and I just hope he gets help.
Re: Photos - Meet The New Fattest Man In Britain, Carl Thompson by sexybaykay: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
dpedro1:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8plOmqtnGjg/VUNHgN6aOeI/AAAAAAABpxc/ogTiwhIkgw8/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

He starts his day with a fry-up breakfast made up of four sausages, five fried eggs, a pan-full of mushrooms. Consumes vast quantities of ice cream, thinks nothing of devouring an entire loaf of bread smothered in a whole jar of jam at one sitting. He cannot walk, wash or dress himself.

Now 412kg, Carl Thompson has been awarded the dubious honour of Britain's fattest man. He took the title from postman Paul Mason, who dropped from around 444kg to 139kg after having a gastric band fitted.

According to UK media, the 32 year old man has not had a job since he was 17 when he worked in a food factory. At the time Mr Thompson said he ate everything the factory didn't sell. But after the
death of his mother in 2012 from a brain tumour, Mr Thompson turned to food as a means of coping with his grief.
'That’s how I put all this weight on. I was very close to my mum,' he said speaking of his mother.

'She was fantastic, and I still haven’t got over it.'
Having been admitted to hospital for heart attacks and septicemia in the last three years, Carl is facing death unless he drastically changes his diet. But unlike Paul Mason, previously Britain's heaviest man, Mr Thompson said he does not want to undergo gastric band surgery.

'I need to go somewhere to lose my weight naturally because I can’t do it on my own,' he said. 'I don’t want a gastric band, they’re dangerous. I’d like the help of a dietician and a psychiatrist to help shift the weight.”
He is confined to the ground floor flat where he lives alone in Dover, Kent, kept company by a team of NHS carers who come to bathe him and cook for him every day.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yQuAnoTBuLo/VUNHodqQUMI/AAAAAAABpyM/4m_WsMRC-mE/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

More photos @http://peddygist..com/2015/05/photos-meet-new-fattest-man-in-britain.html#more
He is dead na.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F / BTS Photos Shared By A Nollywood Special Effects Make-up Artist / Top Social Media Networks That May Dominate 2017 (Modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.