Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 (33563 Views)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Prof Gday][/quote]
I am so sorry bro, I may not be able to tell the starting pay. Like I said, it depends on how you present and sell yourself to the interviewing panel
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
freemon50:

Same, went to submit mine today, thank goodness I wnt with my left ove shiloh evelopes, never knew I needed envelope. Fear catch me ooo when I saw mountain of encelopes. Where is Nigeria going?
This is just my dear country Nigeria. My former office starts graduates with 15k for the first two months and then they pay between 25-35k depending on the work you do and yet when they advertise, we treat thousands of CVs.
They will tell you that if you leave, there are over a hundred people that will line up to take up the job for less.
There is so much suffering in the land.
May God help us.
I pray you get the job because "Chrisland no carry last at all" I mean it!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Many thanks Kuyt, u have been of great help here on this thread
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
kuyt:
I am so sorry bro, I may not be able to tell the starting pay. Like I said, it depends on how you present and sell yourself to the interviewing panel

Yu can give a clue... What's d minimum one can think of?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by pretimina: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tnx @kuyt, if I have to go to the school do I include a cover letter to my cv? Or state d subject I prefer if I send via the mail
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Kuyt, thanks for the info. Howeva, no one knows you off nairaland so I don't know why you being so reluctant to give us figures. Let us know the starting salary for a bsc so that we can prepare our minds. What is the minimum?

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2013
pretimina: Tnx @kuyt, if I have to go to the school do I include a cover letter to my cv? Or state d subject I prefer if I send via the mail
Yes to both. Cover letters are very important. They make the search and sorting easier for them.

MoltenMagma: Kuyt, thanks for the info. Howeva, no one knows you off nairaland so I don't know why you being so reluctant to give us figures. Let us know the starting salary for a bsc so that we can prepare our minds. What is the minimum?
This is a school where salaries remain confidential to individuals. However if you insist, three years ago when I was employed, they offered some of us 120k, some others 150k and some as low as 95k to do the same teaching job. Though on two different occasions after then, they have done increments but you just can't know the other person's total take home unlike banks where you can view your colleague's salary on the system in front of you.

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2013
kuyt:
Yes to both. Cover letters are very important. They make the search and sorting easier for them.

This is a school where salaries remain confidential to individuals. However if you insist, three years ago when I was employed, they offered some of us 120k, some others 150k and some as low as 95k to do the same teaching job. Though on two different occasions after then, they have done increments but you just can't know the other person's total take home unlike banks where you can view your colleague's salary on the system in front of you.
really....wow dats kool.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2013
kuyt:

Now you're talking. Thanks man grin

1 Like

Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by latestsunny(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Debeloved87: really....wow dats kool.

C ur mouth lik wow, u too lik moni...............lolzzzz
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
latestsunny:

C ur mouth lik wow, u too lik moni...............lolzzzz
hahahaha...u no crious o, no be like dat. when kuyt was sayin 25-35k, i was like make i kuku stay 4wer i dey jawe but nw dat he has given us even the list of the starting take away, its really goin 2b gud to giv it a try..lolz wink
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by ProfGday(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
@kuyt
i dont bliv it o.120k!!!! common be real menn.
Na God i take beg una
thks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Prof Gday: @kuyt
Na God i take beg una
thks
Just give it a try.
Did u see the disparity between the figures I mentioned? Shows your bargaining power and presentation.
They will definitely put price on you depending on how they see you.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just submitted and it was d security man that collected it... I hope I submitted to the right quarter...?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by kuyt: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tpappie: Just submitted and it was d security man that collected it... I hope I submitted to the right quarter...?
No problem. We close early this week so they can't allow you in again at certain times because you won't meet anyone in the offices.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Prof Gday: @kuyt
Na God i take beg una
thks
u beta bliv it, i av heard schls payin 200k least for new employers in dose big schls in lekki,vi etc... Chrisland could also be in their league. Mehn am expectn dier call-up asap
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Mintayo(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2013
kuyt:
No problem. We close early this week so they can't allow you in again at certain times because you won't meet anyone in the offices.
please,i want to send mine today,but i want to do so though the post office,do u think it is advisable?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by 1miccza: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2013
@Kuyt please I was among those that submitted first I submitted an application letter and my CV to the gateman. I had to use a ruled sheet for my application,hope there's nothing wrong with that. And when should we begin to expect responses.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by ProfGday(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi Mr Kuyt. pls I hav submitted my application and cv thru d email. hope they will consider it?
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Peddylove(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Hi Kuyt,

Thanks alot for your encouragement and help so far.

My question is this, I have the required experience + HND and NYSC, no certificate in education. Can I still give it a try?

Hope it isn't too late to summit via email on Mon?

Thanks.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Peddylove: Hi Kuyt,

Thanks alot for your encouragement and help so far.

My question is this, I have the required experience + HND and NYSC, no certificate in education. Can I still give it a try?

Hope it isn't too late to summit via email on Mon?

Thanks.
give it a try, i dont think its too late.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Godsgrace2013: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2013
@kuyt thanks a lot for your response.please i hope they are not tight in terms of movement,like a person undergoing post graduate programme(part time),bt sometime lecturer wil fix their lecture any day they like.will they permit d person to attend d lecture.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Injera(f): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Nawa for this country o..as d keke wey they bring me come pass chrisland gate ,na hin i see plenti people wey they submit.i take style,style wait make then go first before i submit.ah ah!!!!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Simplykay(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please,who has any idea when the school gates are locked each day? Because as at 4:00pm,I'm stuck in traffic @ mile 12. Should I still go? Or make it tomorrow? Help a sister please.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Simplykay: Please,who has any idea when the school gates are locked each day? Because as at 4:00pm,I'm stuck in traffic @ mile 12. Should I still go? Or make it tomorrow? Help a sister please.
d academic staffs should be on break by now, but the security personnels should be available.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by aroouche: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ KUYT..I hav Bsc (nt education) and an MSc in view. Do I still stand a chance as it was stated in d ad dt dey prefer people with education qualification.
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wat is d latest info abt this vacancy....has anyone receive any text or mail yet.
@kuyt, what are the hiring personnels doing towards this vacancy, any information pls!
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by Debeloved87(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wat is d latest info abt this vacancy....has anyone receive any text or mail yet.
@kuyt, what are the hiring personnels doing towards this vacancy, any information pls!......i knew lots of people submitted their cv and are quite expectant, pls let us know what is goin on..thnks
Re: Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 by topygel: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
nothing yet, still hoping for positive feedback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice / How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.