Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate (1461 Views)

The Infatuation In Most Person’s Heart Has An Appearance Of True Love / How To Differentiate Between A Male & A Female Via Fingers / Love Or Infatuation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate by inspira(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2006
sometimes u ''think'' you are in love and by the time ure out of it ,u might be in too deep
so i need y'all to tell me so i don't make that mistake
Re: I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate by WesleyanA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2006
according to this site you should check out because it's cool ----->http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/love/

LOVE comes in three stages:

Lust,
Attraction ("the truly love-stuck phase"wink and
Attachment.

if you  feel you "fell in love" with someone but break up a week later, it means you couldn't make it past the first or second stage of love.
maybe next time you could look for qualities both of you share that'll make you stay together longer. i don't know.
or go in when you know your ready for commitment.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Invite To Your Party? / ! / -THINGS ARE HAPPENING- Does She Deserve To Keep This Nigerian Baby Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.