Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Love Or Infatuation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Or Infatuation? (1206 Views)

The Infatuation In Most Person’s Heart Has An Appearance Of True Love / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You? / I Need To Know:love And Infatuation/crush,how Do U Differentiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Infatuation? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 05, 2006
men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying 2 go back between the legs of a woman. why? is it becoz there's no place like home? is it love or infatuation? by the way, to what extent is love?
Re: Love Or Infatuation? by woleprof(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2006
My brother, remeber as it was in the begining so it is now & so shall it forever & ever, Hope you still remember the story of Adam & Eve?
Re: Love Or Infatuation? by debsy(f): 1:54pm On May 06, 2006
girl u are right there's no place like home.and whether the men like it or not they can't do without the care and love of a woman be it a mother,sister,aunt or wife.

THEY ARE HOOKED.

CALL IT WHAT THEY WANT BUT THEY ARE HOOKED.FOR LIFE AND FOR REAL.
Re: Love Or Infatuation? by akani(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2006
debsy:

girl u are right there's no place like home.and whether the men like it or not they can't do without the care and love of a woman be it a mother,sister,aunt or wife.

THEY ARE HOOKED.

CALL IT WHAT THEY WANT BUT THEY ARE HOOKED.FOR LIFE AND FOR REAL.
I dont think it is a mandatery exercise because i can still recollect that millions and one people keep away from it and devouted their life in a sainty way.its just only meant for the intresting person.
Re: Love Or Infatuation? by Oracle(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
thatz right, not everyone is crazy about going back into some orifice
Re: Love Or Infatuation? by iice(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2006
na wow o

(1) (Reply)

September 11th, 5 Years Latter / Mad White Jamaiacan / Nairaland Is 'Employing' People: Forward Your 'CV'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.