Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) (18081 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by MrCal: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2013

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ebz5dLSstsI/UYQcEMVxAaI/AAAAAAAAAhs/8NImra9N1iM/s400/2.jpg[/img]
Such A sad and wicked story of a beautiful girl who infected 120 male students before her death. How it happened; When she was in form 3, she met a student- teacher from Moi University in Eldoret, Kenya who lured her into a relationship.

The teacher was on a teaching practice at her school but he had not yet graduated from university. Their relationship flourished and they went on to have unprotected s*x.Later, the teacher returned to the university and she resorted to visiting him there. They continued making love in the university. Unknown to her, the student teacher was HIV and he infected her. When she graduated from high school, she joined the university and it is on this time that she discovered that she was HIV .

She enquired about the whereabouts of her former boyfriend and that the time she learnt from his sister that he had died of HIV. She was in pain that she has lost her future. It is at this time that she decided to go on a HIV spreading spree at Moi University claiming that it is there where she got it and in the same place, she will leave it!

In the process, she managed to spread the virus to about 120 male students in her first semester. She slept with 124 students but only 4 used a c0nd0m. She later released a list of the infected student’s names and their admission numbers.
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/horrible-see-what-hivaids-did-to-this.html
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chai!!!
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dis gal iz bad she jst ended so many dreamz for nothing.
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by borntobegr8t(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sexkillz ......I mean unprotected sex tongue

Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Half of Nigerians living with the virus dont know they have it in their systems!
Go get tested and know your fate!
HIV doesnt kill, AIDS does!
I have spoken!

1 Like

Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na wa o
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Sexkillz ......I mean unprotected sex tongue

Jizz-us! shocked

see ten pacs.
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Austeenx:

Jizz-us! shocked

see ten pacs.
u love it? Ask it shall be given, girls would droll over you.
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Austeenx:

Jizz-us! shocked

see ten pacs.
grin
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
nouveaux:
u love it? Ask it shall be given, girls would droll over you.

Yeah, I love it. embarassed
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by s3nn2x(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
SEe evil....
Chai!
sad shocked embarassed

But I am confused, I thought this happened in Kenya, and the picture is reportedly that of the lady,how come I see a white lady's picture in that picture frame
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
The change is too drastic! How are we sure it is the same person?

Anyway, no more naughtiness for me until every concerned party is tested, and even after that no more risky behavior. Come to think of it, I've not been as focused as I used to be. More reason to abstain. Lemme channel the energy into making money. shocked"shudders" shocked
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by wheesin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
men....she don dry like bonga fish...Men be warnee...hiv kills faster than boko haram.. and rat poison... anyways try any of them and tell me which one kills faster
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is why i prefare to sleep wit a prostitute because u know u must always use a condom., than all these so called decent babes. One can only contact hiv/AID from these home babes
Re: HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) by GeneralJ(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2013
how is she from Kenya, and the words on the framed picture are indian..and her picture is that light skin...since when did kenyans become white

(1) (Reply)

Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / COVID-19: Gombe Deports 700 Almajiris To Their States Of Origin / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.