Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] (5981 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / PHOTOS: Pastor's Wife Goes Bra-less, Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by gistmelove(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
32-year-old actress, Meagan Good and wife of a Seventh Day Adventist, Pastor Devon Franklin stepped out in a cleavage-revealing golden dress that showed off her thigh-high slit at a movie premiere yesterday.
The Popular actress who is well known for her role as Mya in the hit movie 'Think Like A Man' was under attack for also wearing a cleavage-revealing dressto the BET Awards as a pastor's wife defended herself saying; I know my relationship with God is tight and I don't think God is concerned about those kind of things."
"I never forgot God was there for a second.. and would never be ashamed of what I'm wearing (in) front of him
He loves me for exactly who He created me to be despite what anyone else thinks."

See more pics here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/pastors-wife-shows-off-breasts-hot-legs.html

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by deeptesting(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice out fit but slack and sapped bosom,not encouraging at all.
Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by Woged2005(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
But she's not a pastor, her husband is, so u don't even know if she believes in what her husband preaches. Moreover, she is obviously not Nigerian so you can't judge her with Nigerian culture. This is naturally how African American ladies dress (even more revealing than this). That's their culture. I guess you've seen the Swazi virgins go topless during the annual Swazi reed dance. That's their culture too. Just the same way Aso-ebi clothes don't make sense to Americans. They say it looks like wood. grin. A very diverse world, my dear!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by fidatt(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2013
She should try and put decency in her dressing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Good she kept her natural bosoms.
Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2013
For goodness sakes thats her body and whatever she puts on is her buisness.this judgemental folks make me sick...if shes happy in it,why you dey drink panadol for am.no be her money she use buy the cloth.she borrow money from una hand

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by luvablesam(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2013
kulyie: For goodness sakes thats her body and whatever she puts on is her buisness.this judgemental folks make me sick...if shes happy in it,why you dey drink panadol for am.no be her money she use buy the cloth.she borrow money from una hand

Babe,its still not right...how would the pastor preach against indecent dressin in church if the wife dresses this way?

could be an old picture of her b4 she married him anyway

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
luvable sam:

Babe,its still not right...how would the pastor preach against indecent dressin in church if the wife dresses this way?

could be an old picture of her b4 she married him anyway
right and wrong is a relative term.whatever is right to you might be wrong to me.the world is diverse.your idea of decency is different from my idea of decency or because shes a pastors wife means she shouldnt have her own identity but has to conform to her husbands church standard
o,pulleeeaaazze give me a break.i am sick of nigerian hypocrisy.it stinks to high heavens

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Woged2005: But she's not a pastor, her husband is, so u don't even know if she believes in what her husband preaches. Moreover, she is obviously not Nigerian so you can't judge her with Nigerian culture. This is naturally how African American ladies dress (even more revealing than this). That's their culture. I guess you've seen the Swazi virgins go topless during the annual Swazi reed dance. That's their culture too. Just the same way Aso-ebi clothes don't make sense to Americans. They say it looks like wood. grin. A very diverse world, my dear!!

Agreed.

That aside, she's a pretty lady with model looks! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor's Wife Shows Off Breasts & Hot Legs In Revealing Dress [PHOTOS] by luvablesam(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
kulyie: right and wrong is a relative term.whatever is right to you might be wrong to me.the world is diverse.your idea of decency is different from my idea of decency or because shes a pastors wife means she shouldnt have her own identity but has to conform to her husbands church standard
o,pulleeeaaazze give me a break.i am sick of nigerian hypocrisy.it stinks to high heavens

Don't tink am a hypocrite....I understand that what people would say is one of the biggest problem we face in Africa. That not withstanding.....its just not right....pastors wife or not(don't get me wrong, I love when dresses cooly not slizzy)

(1) (Reply)

Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... / 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.