Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches (5995 Views)

Why Are Some Churches So Competitive? / Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? / Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Sounds funny but they’re not funny at all. I have met quite a few of them and frankly, only God knows his true worshipers

Let's get started

1. Pastors Who Will Threaten You To Give Offering
These ones will preach compulsory tithing and offering otherwise hell fire is your home. In fact, they are not very analytical about the benefits attached to giving but are very analytical with the penalty of not giving your tithes and offering

2. Pastors Who Will Threaten Ladies Who Wear Trousers
These ones are hypocrites who will threaten you with hell fire if you wear trouser and earrings at the expense of your salvation.. The funniest thing is that their daughters are caught in the same act

3. Pastors Who Condemn Social Network
They will kick against the idea of facebook-ing, whatsapp-ing, BBM at the expense of your salvation.. What has salvation got to do with all these electrical gadgets in a technology era that we are in ?

4. Pastors Who Waste Time Beating Around The Bush Unnecessarily
These ones exceed the stipulated time without even considering that not all Christians have their breakfast before coming to the church. They take an hour to analyze a simple and straight-forward Biblical verse.

5. Pastors Who Act Like Wrestlers
These ones might fling their suit to the congregation as John Cena will do before fighting.. During prayers, they might even ask
you to pray aggressively and throw punches to your enemies

6. Pastors Who Blow Wind
A true pastor with God's annointing does not necessarily need to blow air unto people or wave handkerchief before they can receive their annointing, you see some pastors blowing wind and waving handkerchief as if their life depend on it

7. Pastors Who Want You To Speak In Tongue By Force
They will force you to speak in tongue.. Many at times, you see people faking it

8. Pastors Who Want You To Fall Under The Annointing By All Means
Some pastors don't want to be seen as men of God who can't perform wonders, during anointing session, when they lay hands on you and when you refuse to fall, they will go as far as pushing your head or set let's for you so that you will stagger and fall

9 Pastors Who Want You To Empty Your Pocket At The Expense Of Prosperity
These one will ask you empty your pocket or drop the highest denomination you have in your pocket and they will threaten you with hardship and hard labour if you refuse to drop it

10. Pastors Who Place So Much Emphasis On Their Success
I don't know if this is somewhat to show-off but I find it very annoying. During a sermon, they will tell you how many foreign countries they have gone to, how many cars they own and how their sons and daughters are the leaders of their departments in school

Feel free to add yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by smartcred(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Please what is wrong with this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrYvF4M2iFU
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Rapsainot(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Reading......
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by hannesy(f): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Lol no 4 shaa sooo true
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by nickz(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2014
gringrin no 1 tho
once went to a church,the pastor just they "paraa

"God is angry with the world
the reason for poverty in the world
is cause ones God have given..decided not to give back to show appreciation.
in the book of romans..bla bla bla
God gave his only son as a sacrificial lamb
how many of you can give your children
HOW MANY OF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO DIE

now dip your hand into your pocket and give a token to your creator"

The speed wey i use give offering ehngringrin
see as people they rush for offeringshockedshocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Sounds funny but they’re not funny at all. I have quite a few of them and frankly, only God knows his true worshipers

Let's get started

1. Pastor Who Threaten You To Give Offering
These ones will preach compulsory tithing and offering otherwise hell fire is your home. In fact, they are not very analytical about the benefits attached to giving but are very analytical with the penalty of not giving your tithes and offering

2. Pastors Who Threaten Ladies Who Wear Trousers
These ones are hypocrites who will threaten you with hell fire if you wear trouser and earrings at the expense of your salvation.. The funniest thing is that their daughters are caught in the same act

3. Pastors Who Condemns Social Network
They will kick against the idea of facebook-ing, whatsapp-ing, BBM at the expense of your salvation.. What has salvation got to do with all these electrical gadgets in a technology era that we are in ?

4. Pastors Who Waste Time Beating Around The Bush Unnecessarily
These ones exceed the stipulated time without even considering that not all Christians have their breakfast before coming to the church. They take an hour to analyze a simple and straight-forward Biblical verse.

5. Pastor Who Act Like Wrestlers
These ones might fling their suit to the congregation as John Cena will do before fighting.. During prayers, they might even ask
you to pray aggressively and throw punches to your enemies

6. Pastors Who Blow Wind
A true pastor with God's annointing does not need to blow air unto people or wave handkerchief before they can receive their annointing, you see some pastors blowing wind as if their lives depend on it

7. Pastors Who Want You To Speak In Tongue By Force
They will force you to speak in tongue.. Many at times, you see people faking it

8. Pastors Who Want You To Fall Under The Annointing By All Means
Some pastors don't want to be seen as men of God who can't perform wonders, during anointing session, when they lay hands on you and when you refuse to fall, they will go as far as pushing your head so that you will stagger and fall

9 Pastor Who Want You Empty You Pocket At The Expense Of Salvation
These one will ask you empty your pocket or drop the highest denomination you have in your pocket and they will threaten you with hardship and hard labour if you refuse to drop it

10. Pastors Who Place So Much Emphasis On Their Success
I don't know if this is somewhat to show off but I find it very annoying. During a sermon, they will tell you how many foreign countries they have gone to, how many cars they own and how their sons and daughters are the leaders of their departments in school

Feel free to add yours
Sha
Dt ur number 6 is biblical
Cos Jesus did it
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Sha
Dt ur number 6 is biblical
Cos Jesus did it

Yeah I know but you know people misuse that act
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Lmao.

I hate number7 with passion.
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah I know but you know people misuse that act
like d ones dt ll jx pour saliva on u grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Lordabas: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2014

11) Pastors who are always flirting with women: This one all the choir mistress knows the length & breadth of his penis
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by farano(f): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Pastors who perm their hair

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by mesoade(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Incase
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
undecided undecided
Jx mention his name
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided
Jx mention his name
pastor chris smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by ITbomb(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2014
12. Pastors who form Americana and others who change their names to some useless English names ; Pastor Weeks, Pastor Heaven knows

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
pastor chris smiley
Unfortunately, he doesn't perm his hair tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by herald9: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Some pastors who holds church programmes cause other big churches are doing Same with annoying posters like the one i saw in my street:

'FOUR SUPER SUNDAYS OF HOLYGHOST SANITATION:

THEME:LORD CHANGE MY SMELL 'angry

And pastors who keep screaming throughout their sermons....at the end of the day you go home with nothing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Pastor that divorce and cheat-
Divorce- They still have the guts to preach in the church.
Cheating- While at it, they will be preaching about being chaste.

I was shocked when some clueless people were defending, Chris Oyakhilome saying it's a man world. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Pastors that spent their time preaching about hell fire
They'd be quick to scream that atheist will make hell fire but when they are being retaliated about the probability of their God existing, they cry fouls saying Atheist are obsessed with something they don't believe. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2014
In every church, you must find a pastor that has at least one of the attributes listed in the OP.

I have met pastors that have that attribute in no10. In short, most of these gods of men have that no10 attribute. They just have to exhibit it because how would they convince their gullible followers to part with 10% of their hard earned money if the men of dog (sorry, god) don't boast about how God has blessed them for paying their tithes?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
FrancisTony:
Pastor that divorce and cheat-
Divorce- They still have the guts to preach in the church.
Cheating- While at it, they will be preaching about being chaste.

I was shocked when some clueless people were defending, Chris Oyakhilome saying it's a man world. undecided
sometimes its better nt to take panadol abt tinx u knw zero abt
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:
Some pastors who holds church programmes cause other big churches are doing Same with annoying posters like the one i saw in my street:

'FOUR SUPER SUNDAYS OF HOLYGHOST SANITATION:

THEME:LORD CHANGE MY SMELL 'angry

And pastors who keep screaming throughout their sermons....at the end of the day you go home with nothing
Lol
Dx x 1 tin I dislike
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
sometimes its better nt to take panadol abt tinx u knw zero abt

LMAO!

*Wide guess* You're Pastor Chris follower.

Pele. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

LMAO!

*Wide guess* You're Pastor Chris follower.

Pele. undecided
Smh
U have no idea
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
ITbomb:
12. Pastors who form Americana and others who change their names to some useless English names ; Pastor Weeks, Pastor Heaven knows

These are the most annoying ones, I don't why they can't keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by herald9: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Dx x 1 tin I dislike
one thing?

but I wrote two things therecheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by hardywaltz(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Funny thread..
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by tosyne2much(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
farano so you sef dey enter religion section ? tongue

Bin a while I stumbled upon your comments? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
hifaif:
In every church, you must find a pastor that has at least one of the attributes listed in the OP.

Wooooow !! You hit da spot man grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2014
herald9:

one thing?

but I wrote two things therecheesy
Lol
Kk
2 tinx I dislike
Re: 10 Types Of Annoying Pastors You Will Meet In Some Churches by dre11(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2014
So tonye2much
Nah pastor get today list

Am watching u in 32D.. ....

Some pastor do preach and u will ask your self.. ..
Why did I come to church self

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... / God's perspective on Idolatry. Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.