Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? (24952 Views)

See What Society Has Done To Girls! / Campaign Tshirts On Attractive Modelz / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Okworigeorge(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nland guys should grow up, do we have to live our life just to please the ladies?

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
See fp topic... Nairaland don kpain like arsnal
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by brownlord: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...[b]When you get off the wheel chair [/b]in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...

Can't stop laughing.

@chima but why you really go sitdown for wheel chair now and ya sleeve also

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by iamdhebuck(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
I roll up all the time,even in church..i don't care what any girl thinks.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Jovanna(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: Kids everywhere! Wear whatever you deem fit in any fashion you want and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. A**U strike go soon end na and all these kids would leave this site to we the bosses grin
eyin bosses! I hail thee
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by javadoctor(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Depends, I fold my sleeves if the shirt is kinda big on d arms, but I can neva fold a fitted shirt, my arms wld rip it, and of crse, it shldnt be a form of attraction,
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Caracta(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...When you get off the wheel chair in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...

Dayuuuum!!!! Hahahaha. My ribs! Oh girl....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is seun and his team encouraging public display of insanity/stupidity? How can a thread that started on horror curses find itself into d front page? If i begin to curse and cause casala now, this thread would be locked within minutes.

#Am off
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by kiosk1: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
What does rolling up of shirt sleeves have to do with appearing sexy ? I doubt if ladies would find this attractive on a skinny rump of a guy with bony arms. Seriously Guys, we must find more appealing ways of making our chicicitos go wild!
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by nickz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...When you get off the wheel chair in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...
Blawd Of Gaaaawwwd grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by cashkid18(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
useless post makin fp dis days sad sad sad

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: How about for guys, I roll up a lotsmileycos i feel comfy when I do.
if ure gonna be folding up ur skirt then its okay by me *winks*
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by 12month: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
na small pikin and jobless people full this thread smh undecided
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Carsonv(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Why must everything be about pleasing women? Geez! It's getting lame. How about doing something cos you love to...for a change!
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
godjohnson: if ure gonna be folding up ur skirt then its okay by me *winks*
#shy
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by nurmanteasynoni: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
All this moderators ,,, na weyrey una be ,,, why una go dey put this kind nonsense for fp,, God punish devil.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by oreka28: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Prince adebayo: I wonder if rolling up shirt sleeves is attractive to girls,as for me,i roll up my long sleeves to the elbow almost every time unless during sunday services when am in church,is it a turn on for girls or otherwise?
I doubt if that's an issue with us girls. Roll or unroll. Cute model btwhttp://www.nairaland.com/smileys/wink.gif
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by nurmanteasynoni: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
The Nairaland and Arsenal na the same,, two of them na inconsistency be their name.

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: We all know the truth, dont we? yhu 're in polyyechnic...see kettle calling pot black smh
you this NCE girl. You are here again. Do I look like a polytechnic student?

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by sCun: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
cashkid18: useless post makin fp dis days sad sad sad

Seun really has a lot to thank Mukina2 for, I have noticed that all the threads he brings to the front page by himself are always filled with complains fron users and attracts little traffic.
Seun has a poor sense of humor and error of judgement when it comes to choosing threads which make front page.
www.nairaland.com/links
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ojeka1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Just passing
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: why are nLers opening useless threads these days na ... Must you be heard@ op Shm

every one here knows some of the threads that are posted here are wack but if you don't like it you don't have to comment. PERIOD
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ikekings1: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol.. Atmc don carry dis thread matter on top of her head... grin grin grin
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by bharyur2103(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
I do it every time I'm in a shirt.G.f ain't crazy 'bout it,best friend thinks it makes me look irresponsible,but I don't care.I do it coz I like it....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by olaniyanibukun(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
if you've got the triceps and biceps...........roll it up o.....Ladies love it shocked

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Eddyspicy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
As a guy i admire it so much, but d guy dat trip me so much wit dis stuff is Germany National team coach...Joachim Lew

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Shinelle(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
I luv rolled up sleeves anyday!!! Big turn on for me.. I'm guilty of it too..I unconciously roll up mine weneva I'm on longsleeved shirts or tops..
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by jhidey08(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: Kids everywhere! Wear whatever you deem fit in any fashion you want and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. A**U strike go soon end na and all these kids would leave this site to we the bosses grin
yes boss! Madman!
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
ikekings1: Lol.. Atmc don carry dis thread matter on top of her head... grin grin grin
bobo...no be like that. It hurts when yhu start a thread and some bad belle shows to put a damper on it.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by POPEII: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Turn on ? Like really ?
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by POPEII: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Shinelle: I luv rolled up sleeves anyday!!! Big turn on for me.. I'm guilty of it too..I unconciously roll up mine weneva I'm on longsleeved shirts or tops..
so you get wet and excited whenever you see someone with his sleeves rolled up ? Wonderful
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by zyzxx(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
i like it, but my brother hate it,, he do complain wear short if dat what u want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? / Kim Kardashian Or Sylvia Nduka.: Who Wore It Better / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.