Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (124961 Views)

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / How To Get Pregnant Without Drug. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by ACM10: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
YES OFCOURSE!

We should know that hymen did not seal va.ginal opening completely. Introduction of se.men in the va.gina through any means apart from actual penetration and thrusting can lead to pregnancy. In fact, I've seen two of such cases.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by kayojosephy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
It is possible and u should be proud guy cos d child will be greater than Michael Phelps as d sperm can swim through a tyt nd blocked punny so will d product be a good swimmer.......u are a father of potential multiple olympic gold medallist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by emmadan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
^Jesus wept!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by pussyeater(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
AG.gal:

Wrong sir! There's no connection between the uterus n the urethra,there's no way menses can come out via the urethra.
The female urethra is not like dat of the males which has dual functions.

The hymen doesn't totally occlude the vagina.
I wonder which school the mumu graduated frm!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Bilabong(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
verabokesh: It is possible cos it has hapend to me in d past

i like ur confession
I dated one "nancy' who was a virgin and when it was time for us to "go down low" she wept bitterly because i was about taking her hobby's package. I felt bad myself so i told her not to worry that i was not interested again. But days later she because of my understanding she will allow me "browse her website but i should not open the control-panel"...
De tin make sense die & she's still a virgin. Haha.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by lolaluv1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .
I repeat, it passes through the same tube as for urine . .

So, NO, a virgin cannot get pregnant and still remain a virgin . . .

HA!
Are you kidding me? Smh!

@topic
its very very very possible.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by pussyeater(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .

E be like say u don smoke igbo ehn? Which school did u graduate from? I no think say ur head even correct! I feel sorry for u oh!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by victorlexa(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Technically, even if there is no penile penetration.
If a guys fluids come in contact with d female fluids there
is a chance pregnancy could occur. Any time a guy's
semen even remotely comes in contact with a gals
vaginal fluid there is a chance of pregnancy. It only
takes one sperm to fertilize one egg and they are
created to do whatever it takes to accomplish
fertilization. Anytime sperm is near the
vagina there is a chance... Av asked a doctor recently abt dis,he told me abt a 16yr old gal dt dey brought 2 him wit dis same issue,It cn happen bt very very rare.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Lawcurrent(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Stop making noise or i slap you, which kind talk be these.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Paulaok4(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Do some research of your own and don't expect people to give you the right answers. Google is your friend, took less than 10 seconds to find this liink http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_get_pregnant_if_you_are_a_virgin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by frechy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
MY FRIEND IT IS VERY POSSIBLE. I READ THIS IN DETAIL WHEN I ALMOST BECAME A FATHER EVEN WITHOUT HAVING SEX. IF YOUR SPAM COMES IN CONTACT WITH HER PARTS WHILE SHES SECRETING SEX SPAM AND OVULATING.....CHANCES ARE WE WILL BE CELEBRATING A BABY IN 9 MONTHS. YES IT IS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Princek12(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Another Virgin Mary story...una no go kill me for Nairaland.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
I've heard of the "Turkey Baster" method.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Greaaat: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Damojo: Yes. If she get fallopian tube 4 mouth.

Foolish question!

It can happen because if happened to me and in big trouble over it ok bye

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
am so lovin dis
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by talk2me006(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
nikkyshyne: Gbam. if the guy plays around her v during her fertile days and he expels around it, there is trouble because the mucus will carry the spermatozoa right inside.

Also, there is this come in a little thing guys do tongue. Even if he does not expel, a little liquid at d Pinix carries spermatozoa.
how do you know this ?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by canalily(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

undecidedhow old are you? Nd ar u true with primary skul? You sucked navel instead of breast. Olodoangry am jst suprized ! You only know how to climb up nd down.embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Gracious10: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Marveluz: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
It is called insemination? Single parent do it.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Julius262(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544: i[b]t is very possible[/b]

did you know Boris Becker the tennisplayer than you know that is could happen you don't need to divirgine her.

[size=18pt]What is dis one saying[/size]
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by gracednk(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
The hymen is a thin membrane covering d v and has space for blood passage. That is why a virgin can menstruate. If d sperm cell gets through d hymen, then preggy occurs
mxxpunkxx!:

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by pussyeater(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544: i[b]t is very possible[/b]

did you know Boris Becker the tennisplayer than you know that is could happen you don't need to divirgine her.
What the fu<k is this IDEOT saying?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nd dt guy saying ladies menstruate through the urethra would also be claiming to be an expert in female issues oo, sotey, small tym now, he fit be writing stories for sexuality section! SMH!

Back to issue, a gynecologist once told me dt u can penetrate a girl without breaking her hymen-if u know ur stuffs well and ur instrument is nt as big as lipsrsealed
Which mins it's possible! cool
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by JonCina(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2013
TrishaP: It's possible through assisted reproductive technologies. smiley

Wetin this one dey talk?
We know say you go small school!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by gracednk(f): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Julius262:

[size=18pt]What is dis one saying[/size]
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Generalkorex(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2013
it is possible
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by yogun(f): 5:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Yes it is possible for a virgin to get preg without penetration. once she's on her fertile days and sperm swim tru....dazall
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by sammydee517(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Fennyflux: B4 a girl can get pregnant, she must have had sex nd having sex means her hymen has bin broken nd once d hymen is broken, she's no longer a virgin. So my ansa to ur question is "NO". Abi she wan turn 2nd Mary ni undecided
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by khaleb(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Goes to the window and looks at the sky, the last time this kind of thing happened, there was a star and three wise men following it, am not gonna miss it again
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by humblelistic(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Impossible, such miracle can nt happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Weed / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.