Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (125404 Views)

Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / How To Get Pregnant Without Drug. / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by blakky97(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2013
pussyeater:
What the fu<k is this IDEOT saying?
She is an old woman
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Agbele1(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]wat eva,CS or no CS,my stand is NO

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by victorazy(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2013
pussyeater:
I wonder which school the mumu graduated frm!
But he said the real!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by alexarelano(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2013
it's very possible. It even happen to me recently. I was clueless. The doctor hav to confirm dat d sperm swam through d hymen. If u think it's impossible. It is! I hav to break d virginity as d issue develops
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by fatoyeseyi(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Via artificial insemination, yes.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Jaygrl(f): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .
I repeat, it passes through the same tube as for urine . .

So, NO, a virgin cannot get pregnant and still remain a virgin . . .
Jesus shocked who taught you that That your teacher needs to be flogged undecided
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by ChuxD(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Interesting thread.I think d answer could be NO or YES. If pregnancy is seen as a context of coitus,then a level of intromission,sexual intercourse and ejaculation should occur. Hence d hymen wld be broken,either partially or completely. On the other hand a woman can be pregnant with the hymen intact,either through artificial means or sex. Yes,sex. We have Intromissive and non-intromissive sex. The latter involves a level of genital pre-intimacy, caressing and ejaculation with concomitant insinuation of the seminal fluid into the vaginal cavity....with consequent pregnancy. Artificially,we have different means of achieving pregnancy with the hymen intact(ds is a big gist on its own).
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by bullseye2(f): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Not correct! Menstrual blood flows through the urethra, the same duct via which urines comes out
and not the v-jay . . . The vjay is covered with the hymen in virgins, and menstrual blood cannot find its way out of there . .

Mr man, this is ignorance at its peak o. Please, please nd please. Do not make that mistake. Menstrual blood comes from the uterus (womb) and its natural outlet is the vagina. If a woman's menstrual blood is flowing from her urethra, she has a very very big problem I.e an abnormal communication btw her womb and bladder

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by ay0201(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Bro, you reproductive biology sucks! You need to go back to your books bro!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Bezed(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

oga did you attend secondary school at all? Cos i.m wondering how some one who can spell words and even write it, can open his mouth in public to say menstrual flow, passes through the same place urine passes.. Abeg dont make a fool of your self if you are not sure of something, or better still make use of your google, it helps, go read about shading of eggs and menstrual flow in a women

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by cahnellven: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2013
it cant happen thru normal fertilization/copulation means. D hymen is light bt tough and almost impermaable to mst substances(even if a sperm cel finds its way in thru d hymen,it wil b pretty useles cos d resistance d hymen gives it wil make it dead on arrival into d inner part of d woman's sex .buh if ure talking abt assisted reproduction ,then its quiet posible thru in-vitro fertilization n oda form of artificial insemination
@op,if dis is a real lyf scenario,then dis pregnant gal is apparently nt a virgin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2013
It can NEVER happen except for the Holy conception that led to the birth of Jesus....
And no other form of sex ...be it Mouth Gig or anal can cause pregnancy! Spermatozoa can only fertilize egg
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by musiwa112: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2013
my brother, there are no virgin in nigeria anymore. you have to benin republic or nigeri republic to find one. naija women don bad.

when society leave its leadership in the hands of wrong people you suffer.

who is waiting for a virgin in nigeria, will wait forever in nigeria
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Parisfran(f): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2013
cahnellven: it cant happen thru normal fertilization/copulation means. D hymen is light bt tough and almost impermaable to mst substances(even if a sperm cel finds its way in thru d hymen,it wil b pretty useles cos d resistance d hymen gives it wil make it dead on arrival into d inner part of d woman's sex .buh if ure talking abt assisted reproduction ,then its quiet posible thru in-vitro fertilization n oda form of artificial insemination
@op,if dis is a real lyf scenario,then dis pregnant gal is apparently nt a virgin

Tell them oh. I'm a Babe and I will say it that girls lie! Virgin ko! If it is nt artificial insemination it is not possible (except by virtue of a miracle and miracles are not common). OP is she wants to tie you with pregnancy, take her a virginity test. Last I heard its really cheap. To all the guys that are here claiming 'it has happened to me before', go and do paternity test oh, that child is most likely not urs. You get long nose and d pikin get long nose no mean say na ur own. Pple with long nose abound. To all the guys that constantly chop super story gist, you all need a close female friend.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Yes its possible, am speakin 4m eperienc. D matron confirmd her a virgin wn no 1 blivd her
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Bidoomolala: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2013
[quote
author=nikkyshyne]Gbam. if the guy plays around her v during her
fertile days and he expels around it, there is trouble because the mucus
will carry the spermatozoa right inside.

Also, there is this come in a little thing guys do tongue. Even if he does
not expel, a little liquid at d Pinix carries spermatozoa.[/quote] ua very right,precum sef cn impregnate.just let it go near ur V n it swims in,dazall,u don belle full be dat.cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by leonshom(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Even when its possible, wots d essence
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by abbeywasc(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
from a clinical point of view, yes. thru artificial insemination, sperm may be introduced into the uterus. also, touching a woman's private areas wt hands dt is contaminated wt seminal fluid( from spontaneous emission or mastur,bation) may also lead to such.
there are also instances of close mutual mastur,bation leading to it while some pple av experimented with it just to prove it's true.
however, a rare occurence is a case of actual coi tus dt does not lead to defloration( i am interpreting virginity in d clinical sense only i.e. breaking of d hymen). there has been proven cases of coi tus dt does not lead to breaking of d hymen. this is very rare and often arises from d combination of a woman with tough hymen( some women's hymen have to be surgically broken) and a man wt small phallus( yea, some guys' instrument are cigar like, ladies can attest to dt). in such case sex may occur resulting in pregnancy without breakin of d hymen. ( please read Dr. Eustace Chesser's "Love without Fear" or Maxine Davis' "Se.xual responsibility in marriage" for source.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by smartg(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
If are a pregnant virgin, its better you disvirgin before you give birth or you will have serious pain during labor.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by abbeywasc(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bidoomolala: ua very right,precum sef cn impregnate.just let it go near ur V n it swims in,dazall,u don belle full be dat.cheesy
precum do not carry spermatozoon on its own and thus can not fertilize
however, presence of sperm from previous emission in d urethra may lead to precum causing fertilization.
for those that practice withdrawal as a form of fertility control, it is advisable to allow d phallus to deflate and clear d urethra by passing urine otherwise d second withdrawal close to a first one(dt resulted in emission) may cause fertilization (abeg, hope d religionist wont attack me o. i am just trying to explain d medical aspect of d situation, am nt encouragin anything)
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Paris-fran:

Tell them oh. I'm a Babe and I will say it that girls lie! Virgin ko! If it is nt artificial insemination it is not possible (except by virtue of a miracle and miracles are not common). OP is she wants to tie you with pregnancy, take her a virginity test. Last I heard its really cheap. To all the guys that are here claiming 'it has happened to me before', go and do paternity test oh, that child is most likely not urs. You get long nose and d pikin get long nose no mean say na ur own. Pple with long nose abound. To all the guys that constantly chop super story gist, you all need a close female friend.
Do some research ursef, jst google d questn & c d results 4 ursef. @least no b nija scientific study dey dia
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Rejoice5000(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ post are u underaged? childish qst.u can deliver a baby tru ur mouth too.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Rejoice5000(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote
author=Bidoomolala] ua very right,precum sef cn impregnate.just let
it go near ur V n it swims in,dazall,u don belle full be dat.cheesy[/quote] Then when she will deliver her baby Doctor will disvirgin her for the baby to come out.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Parisfran(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Charlesamino:
Do some research ursef, jst google d questn & c d results 4 ursef. @least no b nija scientific study dey dia
If you think I have all sunday to be arguing points, its your luck. You run to google and check up 'Pregnant but still a virgin' u will clearly see that it is only possible when d pple are doing heavy fore-play and some 'virgins' allow guys to 'put small inside'. If the OP is guilty of any of the above, he won't ask questions like these. Its possible d guy released on her leg and she wants to shift another person's pregnancy to him. Go and do a virginity test in d hospital of your choice before you accept responsibility oh. No wonder a study said 50percent of 1st born children are not biological children of their 'daddy's'
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by thomasedison: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
yea.its possible.i knw cos dats my proffession
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by shariffalabim89: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
amaboss:

Don't just say it's possible, support your claim with a reasonable scientific proof. Keep all religious and spiritual beliefs aside.
Its very possible but rare, couples can dry hump and still get pregnant, once the vagina is wet,anything can happen.....(Personal experience)
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by khadupsie(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Am not been funny But it happen to my younger sister... so its possible
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by OchuSomtin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmm....well, i got no answer to this. I guess i'm a novice as regards this topic. Waiting for the right girl and the right moment to be disvirgined. Till then, Lord, keep me a virgin...amen!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Deybesee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
I don't know the reason why some people behave like this, civilization has opened our eyes o, OP it is very possible for her to get pregnant being a virgin.you can check google
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by GentleFrank(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Simplezinny: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
angryWanna ask google... Ds is challenging
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Paris-fran:

If you think I have all sunday to be arguing points, its your luck. You run to google and check up 'Pregnant but still a virgin' u will clearly see that it is only possible when d pple are doing heavy fore-play and some 'virgins' allow guys to 'put small inside'. If the OP is guilty of any of the above, he won't ask questions like these. Its possible d guy released on her leg and she wants to shift another person's pregnancy to him. Go and do a virginity test in d hospital of your choice before you accept responsibility oh. No wonder a study said 50percent of 1st born children are not biological children of their 'daddy's'
U seem nt 2 undastnd d questn, op didnt say witout spermatozoa.d bone of contentn ere is wit d hymen stl in place,can sperm pass thru 2 impregnate a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / My Experience With Weed / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.