Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Life-changers-group Are Helping.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Life-changers-group Are Helping.. (775 Views)

The Life Changers Group / Which Group Are You In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Life-changers-group Are Helping.. by olumiski: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Recently, i gate-crashed into a programme organised by some members of the above group (TLCG) at Junior staff canteen of University College Hospital, Ibadan about two weeks ago and i can testify to the fact that some downtrodden in our society (based on my little calculations), not less than fifteen (15) non-members were supported in areas like: medical assistance, business assistance, widows and widowers were not left out.

Apart from the above benefits to non-members, members also stand a chance of smiling to their bank through effortless matrix online 2x2 generic board breaking system. Please visit: " www.lifechangersgroup.com " for more details.

You can ( if you wish) join by a simple one-time registration of N8, 500 or $50 by being referred by a-known-member in the system here in Nigeria, for example, use sponsor id or user-id: "Materaci or hephzibah"

Do you know what? As you are earning through this program, you are also assisting many to LIVE !!! For more details, contact 08034782712 or 08023470889.

(1) (Reply)

Video Cd Film Retail Shop / Make Money Through Donations / Mmm-nigeria: Unmasking The Well Perfected Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.