Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Make Money Through Donations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Through Donations (776 Views)

Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / New Paying Scheme My Doubler Launched Get In To Double Your Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Through Donations by quanternetz(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Do you know you can be richer before the year of ends during this period of recession

Earn #30,000 in just two days with just a donation of #6,000 .Despite the economic recession in the country...you can buy your first car before the end of this year... HOW?

I'm serious

Only interested and serious minded people

This is No scam!!!!!!!

Better than MMM

I will provide you with proof of payments if u need

just

WhatsApp me/ Call me on

To add you to the group

Re: Make Money Through Donations by quanternetz(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2016
What are you waiting

Time wait for no one
Re: Make Money Through Donations by quanternetz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Message me privately in case who want to know *anything* about the scheme
Re: Make Money Through Donations by Jamez122: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Click below

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. / Earn Through This Social Network That Changed Lives / Own Your Own Agro Farm In Less Than A Month!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.