Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? (763 Views)

I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice / Need Professional Help In Setting Up A Cybercafe. / Need Professional Help For Your Business Idea Or Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? by MITNEXUS: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
you’ve had this brilliant idea for some time now…you know the idea has got potential…your guts tells you u should go for it but…you don’t really know how or you’ve got a full time job and don’t have the time and working resources to develop the idea…

Talk to us…we are IDEAS DEVELOPERS…

Your idea could be a:

Unique sports bar where smart working class professionals gather after a hard day at work to cool off network and enjoy live champions league matches.

A captivating never before seen Television show or programme

An idea to provide innovative financial solutions to middle class Nigerians

An NGO for women and childrenA goundbreaking online webservice

An exquisite resturant and fast food outlet

High end dry cleaning services centre

Whatever you idea may be we will bring it to life…

We will provide you with:

• develop & conceptualize your business idea
• develop a profit making business model
• develop a business and marketing plan
• brand your company
• develop a financial plan
• Provide you professional resources that will drive your business success

we have a track record of working with several successful businesses,

Talk 2 us : Brainerd@07031517266 0r iden25@yahoo.com
Re: Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? by mantissa: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2008
PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO POST WITH NAIRALAND I AM A NEW MEMBER
tissadeking@yahoo.com
Re: Need Professional Help With Your Business Plan? by lainex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
well sir ,i ve a shop on my own and i dont ve money to start up a biz in the shop although am planning to set up a barbing saloon but no capital maybe u can be of little assistance to me my email address is lainex2000@yahoo.com or call me on 07034722779,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan To Trade A Zero Risk Trade / Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do / Nasarawa Gov Launches Yam Into The Uk Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.