Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Am New On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am New On Nairaland? (700 Views)

I Am New Pls Wlc Me. / I Am New On Nairaland I Just Wanna Say Hi To The Old Memebers I Love U All / New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Hey guys am new on nairaland,please how does this forum work?
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by MANGAM(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Welcome
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2013
MANGAM: Welcome
thanks dear
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Amanyanabo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Welcome dear,pls kindly stay off the politics section
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by sholay2011(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Welcome. I am in charge of your orientation week that starts few days time. I will take you round the sections and go visit the mods. grin grin Please, note your favourite section and mod. cool

Then, you will be taught how to create a thread...useful threads I mean...[s]not the useless threads nairalanders that skipped the orientation week are known for[/s] undecided

The orientation week ends with how to get your topic to the front page of the forum. The importance of the front page would be explained in details and how it affects one's life offline sad

I am sure you would enjoy your stay in NL provided you stay true to yourself...avoid making stewpeed comments on threads...be mindful of those you follow and those that are following you sef grin...and know when to spit fire and hold your ground cos some ppl are craze personified here.

All the same...welcome. cool
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by oluakadinma: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
You must have reasons for joining forum, until that is known, you can never understand this forum becus peoples behaviours differ as regards to section.
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
oluakadinma: You must have reasons for joining forum, until that is known, you can never understand this forum becus peoples behaviours differ as regards to section.
I will like to be inform,educated and entertained that's why I joined grin
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Amanyanabo: Welcome dear,pls kindly stay off the politics section
why undecided
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Mina98: why undecided

Arcbabe grin
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
teeo:

Arcbabe grin
undecided
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Mina98(f): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Am New On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Mina98: membership of what?
Nairaland, for the full benefits

(1) (Reply)

10 Bizzare Languages Still Spoken Around The World / That Awkward Moment Reloaded / Ijaw Rejects Confab Recommendation On Creation Of Additional 18 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.