Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria (1100 Views)

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by whoknoxluv(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2006
Am Omotholar a Nigerian who lives in Abuja and will love to make friends with nice and good looking female from and outside the shores of Nigeria,   smiley one who is ready to communicate and respond to mail and calls at all time above all one who fear GOD wins the cap
Re: New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by Free(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
welcome bro grin grin cheesy
Re: New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by drealnoni(f): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2006
Welcome on board you can get my email addy from my profile though preferred method of communication is my mobile 08035740684. Im nonye and im lagos
Re: New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by whoknoxluv(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2006
Hi Nonye thanks for ur reply but i will love to know much about you mii number 08034081423
Re: New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by Z4M4eva(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2006
Omotola ----- Nice name. Hey!
Re: New On Nairaland And Wants Female Friends In And Outside Nigeria by whoknoxluv(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Omotola ----- Nice name. Hey!
Can i know u better my id dadewusi@yahoo.com can i have ur id

(1) (Reply)

Fresher Here: Interested In Romanceforum Esp Gamine,walelead&bizl Love Triangle / What Do We Expect In Relationships? / Stop This Stupid Threads And Get A Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.