Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA (3108 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan / More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by T8ksy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
You ibos sre well known for shooting your mouth before engaging what lies beneath your Igbos. Instead of yapping, why don't you guys just go ahead and get Obj locked up in jail.

Yeye peps!

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
T8ksy: You ibos sre well known for shooting your mouth before engaging what lies beneath your Igbos. Instead of yapping, why don't you guys just go ahead and get Obj locked up in jail.

Yeye peps!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Psylas(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nwa oguta: may thunder fire ur entire generation.
iseee!
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by biafranqueen: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
ChinoElects:

Just dey misyarn dey go..

One of these days I go use some of these my SSS friends to haunt you down. Be careful what you say..
Be nice don't you see his frustration, let him wash your car or open gate so he can have something to do besides disturbing this forum wink

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Abagworo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nwa oguta: may thunder fire ur entire generation.

Chino why don't you stop impersonating Oguta people who are highly educated, civilized and hard working. Represent your so-called Uga and stop aligning us with Peter Obi and his traders.
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nwanne mu kedu ka ime? Leave this ofe-people. grin

I hope you will come down from US this xmas, make sure you come with your camera.. cheesy?

biafranqueen: Be nice don't you see his frustration, let him wash your car or open gate so he can have something to do besides disturbing this forum wink

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Who is impersonating your prostitution infested people? You know of course, I will never ever align myself with anything that has anything whatsoever to do with your state.

I treat anything that has to do with you people as a plague. I have always told you that we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people. I have been the one telling you that we are not same people, instead you keep forcing yourself on us.

The last we checked there is no single Anambran living anywhere in your state, whereas 1/3 of your state people has invaded Anambra to live and survive economically. A people (Anambra) that does not marry you, definitely does not want you.

Abagworo:

Chino why don't you stop impersonating Oguta people who are highly educated, civilized and hard working. Represent your so-called Uga and stop aligning us with Peter Obi and his traders.
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:
Who is impersonating your prostitution infested people? You know of course, I will never ever align myself with anything that has anything whatsoever to do with your state.

I treat anything that has to do with you people as a plague. I have always told you that we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people. I have been the one telling you that we are not same people, instead you keep forcing yourself on us.

The last we checked there is no single Anambran living anywhere in your state, whereas 1/3 of your state people has invaded Anambra to live and survive economically. A people (Anambra) that does not marry you, definitely does not want you.

Chino stop insulting IMO people because of that Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba guy called Abagworo
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nwanne mu biko do not misunderstand me. I didn't mean to look down on Imo people, but that dolt called abagworo needs to be tamed and taught a bitter lessons with bitter words.

dazey:

Chino stop insulting IMO people because of that Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba guy called Abagworo
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Kanwulia: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Only jail?
He should be KILLED!!!! kiss
As long as the H-UMGBTIC DORTY-PIG is alive, NIGERIA will know NO PEACE!!! kiss

The reason I wanted ATIKU to WIN. Only a NORTHERNER can effectively deal with that OBJ once and for all. . . . THAT NIGERIA MAY KNOW PEACE!!! Everlasting peace that passeth H-ALL understanding!

Gosh! GEJ IS TRULY A DUNCE!!!! cry

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:

Then quietly delete that "nwa oguta" handle and stop misusing it. The most displaced Igbos are from Anambra State.

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Me using 'nwa oguta' handle? Go through his posts and cure your madness. I had rather use 'sh1t' as handle than use your useless poverty and prostitution infested 'oguta'. I have since rejected anything that will ever make me have link with your people. We Anambrans treat you people as out-castes that does not worth marrying into our state and our families. We consider it a sacrilegious marrying you people. Anambrans has links and marriages with Delta, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia state but not with you people. We consider you people evil and worthless.

Abagworo:

Then quietly delete that "nwa oguta" handle and stop misusing it. The most displaced Igbos are from Anambra State.
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Abagworo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:
Me using 'nwa oguta' handle? Go through his posts and cure your madness. I had rather use 'sh1t' as handle than use your useless poverty and prostitution infested 'oguta'. I reject anything that will ever make me have link with your people. We Anambrans treat you people as out-castes that does not worth marrying into our state and our families. We consider it a sacrilegious marrying you people.

At least I've just been vindicated. Most forumites have just realized that your views differ from that of Oguta people and infact most real Igbos. You are a paid agent whose job is to cause disunity in Igboland and Nigeria. We already know your sponsors going by their rants during the campaign in the just concluded Anambra rigging and falsification

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
But everybody on this forum know you are more or less a born b@astard from the creeks whose mother told him that his father was Igbo. Like as I told you before we are not the same people as you people.

You think we Anambrans will follow the clown okorosha into his APC? Check the history, Anambrans does not do follow-follow, they lead while others follow. We Anambrans (Peter Obi and Ume) made okorosha governor of Imo state.

By 2015 we will remove him and give you people your next governor. We determine who rules imo state. That is a statement of fact.

Abagworo:

At least I've just been vindicated. Most forumites have just realized that your views differ from that of Oguta people and infact most real Igbos. You are a paid agent whose job is to cause disunity in Igboland and Nigeria. We already know your sponsors going by their rants during the campaign in the just concluded Anambra rigging and falsification
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by seanet02: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
abagworo please let chino continue with his fantasies
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Ngokafor(f): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chino.Elects:

..now this is not right @Chino...why insult an entire state because of someone whom only God knows where he is from...
..he is annoying quite alright but please try and face him squarely without insulting whatever state he claims to be from abeg..
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Do not misunderstand me nwanne mu..

But that guy needs hard blows to whip him into line..

Ngokafor:

..now this is not right @Chino...why insult an entire state because of someone whom only God knows where he is from...
..he is annoying quite alright but please try and face him squarely without insulting whatever state he claims to be from abeg..
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Abagworo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ngokafor:

If standing by the truth without shaking makes me annoying then I'm glad to be. Tribalism and religious hate cannot take us anywhere even in Igboland. Check Peter Obi's moves and notice a pattern that entails Catholic versus Protestants

Anambra North vs Anambra South

Igbo vs Yoruba

Imo vs Anambra

Etc.

All these will never lead to development but bloodshed and that is what all well meaning Nigerians are worried about.

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Abagworo:

If standing by the truth without shaking makes me annoying then I'm glad to be. Tribalism and religious hate cannot take us anywhere even in Igboland. Check Peter Obi's moves and notice a pattern that entails Catholic versus Protestants

Igbo vs Yoruba

Imo vs Anambra

Etc.

All these will never lead to development but bloodshed and that is what all well meaning Nigerians are worried about.

Nwokem shut up..

Anambra is one people, one culture, one destiny..
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by mike404(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abagworo:

Igbo vs Yoruba

Imo vs Anambra

Etc.

OLD BOY YOUR FOOLISHNESS NO GET RIVAL @ALL sad

Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by biafranqueen: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Chino.Elects:
Nwanne mu kedu ka ime? Leave this ofe-people. grin

I hope you will come down from US this xmas, make sure you come with your camera.. cheesy?

I just left I was there in November, and recently came back, I did see the work done on the roads in Nnewi I will post some pictures, we only spent a few days in the village and we left after the elections back to Lagos to conclude. I will be back in 2 months. Nna keep up the good work keeping us informed I know you and the commissioners can continue to move that state forward. I will be ready to snap pictures of the completed projects, I want to be able to beat my chest well well wink
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by texazzpete(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2013
ChinoElects:

Just dey misyarn dey go..

One of these days I go use some of these my SSS friends to haunt you down. Be careful what you say..

I beg you, ask those friends to teach you English instead. Since when did 'hunt' become 'haunt'? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2013
biafranqueen: I just left I was there in November, and recently came back, I did see the work done on the roads in Nnewi I will post some pictures, we only spent a few days in the village and we left after the elections back to Lagos to conclude. I will be back in 2 months. Nna keep up the good work keeping us informed I know you and the commissioners can continue to move that state forward. I will be ready to snap pictures of the completed projects, I want to be able to beat my chest well well wink

Of course. Dalu nwanne mu..
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by simpleseyi: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Let APGA go and ask Shehu Shagari the outcome of Obasanjo's letter to him (Shagari), so that APGA can prepare for what happened to Shagari after Obasanjo's letter in 1984.
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Dollarjunkie: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
seanet02: We all know this will not get you the Second Niger Bridge no matter how hard you shout.
APC is even talking..Useless Party representing senseless people like me, my father and my whole family members
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by Dollarjunkie: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
texazzpete:

I beg you, ask those friends to teach you English instead. Since when did 'hunt' become 'haunt'? cheesy

I'd think you're the one that needed English lessons. Go grab your dictionary imp!
Re: Obasanjo Ought To Be In Jail - APGA by ChinoElects1: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
texazzpete:

haunt /hɔnt/ /hɑnt/ verb [ T ] REPEATEDLY TROUBLE

1. to cause repeated suffering or anxiety
Fighting in Vietnam was an experience that would haunt him for the rest of his life.
Thirty years after the fire he is still haunted by images of death and destruction.

Source: Cambridge Advanced Learner's English Dictionary

Ifeanyi Ubah Sponsors TAN South-east Zonal Rally / Ongoing Construction Work At Awka Flyover(anambra State). / The Secret Racist Agenda To Exterminate Black Africans From The World.