Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! (2141 Views)

Accessing Facebook Facebook Account With 3 Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2008
what you guys think about facebook?
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
boring
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by moHot(f): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
iice:

boring

yes especially if you are new. but it can be fun sumx
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Macgreat(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Na wa ooo. Wat special about dat site?
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Gabry(f): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2008
You get to poke people, sell and buy people, buy people as your pet, own a garden, play lots of games, adopt a baby, adopt a dog, disturb people . . .

Ok. . . It sounds lame. . . but I have an account there. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2008
well em, somehow, facebook's helped me re-connect with apparently old, lost pals! you'd be surprised who knows who on facebook, through your friends, and friend's friends
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2008
also, there are really cool applications that help kill time and boredom tongue
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by shuppie(f): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
yes o, some applications re cool like flixter, where u get to take all sort of quizzes, i really enjoy doing that a lot,
apart from that nah,
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by iice(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2008
overflowing applications that will full your page till you're confused undecided
Though i've found some childhood friends - i probably will still find them through other means.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by mukina2: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2008
Yeah Laydee so many applications . . it used to be fun but not anymore undecided
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by iice(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
I no even send add any application anymore. Already deleting some of them sef.
Imagine, S has to tell me to open my account coz a friend has been adding me since rofl. That place tire me jare
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by mukina2: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
me na all the ghost sef wey dey add me nowadays dey scare me undecided .People with no friend , enter facebook first person to send invite to mukina and i am not under any network undecided . . . .I refused to add until u identify urself grin abeg . .
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by chiogo(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
Facebook is iight, not addicted to it tho. I go there only when am really bored. The most boring place ever has to be hi5.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by iice(f): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
mukina2:

me na all the ghost sef wey dey add me nowadays dey scare me undecided .People with no friend , enter facebook first person to send invite to mukina and i am not under any network undecided . . . .I refused to add until u identify yourself grin abeg . .

rofl na so na. Me sef even if i know you, i no dey add grin Wetin kwonsain me sef, i only ended up there because a friend kept inviting me - so as to stop my mail from overflowing. I lots of people but i no add grin grin

Does hi5 still work? tongue
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Uche2nna(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
lol
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by mukina2: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2008
iice:

rofl na so na.  Me sef even if i know you, i no dey add grin Wetin kwonsain me sef, i only ended up there because a friend kept inviting me - so as to stop my mail from overflowing.  I lots of people but i no add grin grin

Does hi5 still work? tongue

the place don tire me sef grin

wetin name Hi5? ;Di nefa go dere since . .the place dey boringggggggggggg grin grin grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by idupaul: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2008
I love face book, nothing do that place jo, infact before i brush inthe morning i must peep thata place, its fun all the way,  because of facebook i hardly go out any more and when i do ,be sure my mobile phone  will home in there to peep,  face book is atleast better than this tyranical nairaland.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by topup: 2:48am On Aug 06, 2008
Facebook is amazing for me. When your friends are on it and course notes sometimes sent in the messages, you tend to frequent the site.

I love the various options you have and unlike myspace it's not pretentious. It has helped me keep in touch with several of my old old back to primary school friends and through them I found others.

It's also great for news and gossip, you no longer need to wait 'til a weeks time to find out when someone's relationship is ended. Strangely enough Facebook also has surprised me, when I'm feeling down I will put it as my status and people never thought cared send me messages to cheer me up, it's easier to do over the internet and just a message can make a difference to someone's day.

Also, I won't dare call my ex, or text him but I have the nerve to Facebook him (and he replies) tongue
Also, there are games, things you can decorate your homepage with and more.
The honesty box option is amazing, it takes the whole 'coming out with the truth' to a next level, I think the honesty box application is also pretty key to facebook.

I like the way Facebook simplifies the profile, so we no longer compete on the basis of who knows better html or css or even who knows the best sites to copy it from.

I loveeeee Facebook.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2008
facebook rocks! you'd be surprised who you know that's on facebook. or which of your friends are already on facebook! i facebook suggested i check my yahoo address book to see which of my friends are already on facebook and it was a SHOCKING NUMBER shocked even MY DAD was on facebook! OMG!!!! and a very very very dear friend of mine, with whom i used to communicate by regular emails ( waiting for the reply takes for ever ). and now, she's on facebook!

FACEBOOK ROCKS!!!
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Joseph6(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2008
boring as hell hi5 is better
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by chika98: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2008
I don't like FB at all. Too much drama on there . I'm not on Fb so i guess different strokes for different folks.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by omeire(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

boring as hell hi5 is better

Dude, u cant be serious!, Hi5 is about to get extinct, itz sooooooooooooo drab!, facebook on the other hand, realy cool
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by omeire(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2008
mukina2:

me na all the ghost sef wey dey add me nowadays dey scare me undecided .People with no friend , enter facebook first person to send invite to mukina and i am not under any network undecided . . . .I refused to add until u identify yourself grin abeg . .

looked u up on facebook, 8 options turned up, "Jena Mukina", "Anisha Mukina", "Hilda Mukina", "Mounia Mukina", "Derrick Mukina", "Cort Mukina", "Braco Mukina","Travis Mukina", which of them u be?
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2008
Hi5! em, just in case you haven't noticed, whatever you see NOW on Hi5! was inspired (or copied) from facebook! i've been on Hi5! since like 2002 and i joined facebook like 2008! so trust me, i know the DIFFERENCE, and it's CLEAR baby! and yea "Joseph6", Hi5! is going extinct! there's even a group on facebook called "Ever Since I Got Facebook, I Have Forgotten Bout Hi5" with like 4000 members!!! take a look http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?q=hi5&init=q#/group.php?gid=2212923284
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by ula(f): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2008
whats facebook!
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by kheme(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ula: OMG! you've got to be kidding me! shocked
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Feu: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2008
Facebook is the main thing.

I love it and I use it for social and educational purposes. I love the fact that I can get to see different pictures of my friends from all over the world on it, see who is who, where my friends @ and what they are up to.

I remember when I had a project to do with some of my other colleagues and we were all in various cities, I just opened a group exclusively for us, invited our project supervisor to join as well and every member of the project team, so whenever anyone has an idea, or stumbled on a weblink of interest, we would post it on the group site and everyone can look at it, update one another on the latest we have done so far.

With the addition of facebook chat, I am so delighted that I can speak with my friends and family all over the world.

If you are not on facebook, you are not living in this world!
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Eggyloo: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Mukina2--- even thou i cudnt insert ur quote.
Enuff ghosts on facebook nowadays. Pple u dont even knw or havent even seen , without pix suggesting to add u. I thot it was only hi5 that was like that.
Anyhow, but that doesnt prevent me from enjoying facebook.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by monsterg(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2009
9ija guyz pls wht's it al bout cos wna 've an account dr
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by ijawgirl: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
well I deactivated my account-got tired of it
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by CrudeOil2(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2009
I prefer twitter, i dont like facebook.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by HC: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2009
a new work place distraction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" / Pls Peeps: How Do I Upgrade A Bold 2 To Version Os 6.0. 0.418

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.