Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! (2173 Views)

Accessing Facebook Facebook Account With 3 Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by nex(m): 3:55am On Aug 03, 2009
Facebook is fun for me cos I get to meet most of my Facebook friends in real life.

Besides the people I invited to Nairaland, or those that I knew before getting on Nairaland, I haven't met a single Nairalander.

I've got two groups on Facebook: the Lagos Group and Enyimba Group.

I've attended a lot of Facebook parties and have turned down more than 1 million.

Though when most people join Facebook, It's very exciting, but very gradually, it gets boring. Nairaland however, is usually boring when you join but gradually, it gets exciting.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2009
Facebook is boring some of the time, just like any other website.

But its invaluable for networking and linking up with people.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
HC:

a new work place distraction.

+1 grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Magz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Facebook is the shit, because with it you can find people all over who share common interest. For instance, I have a special passion for 1950's doo-wop music. Not many young 20-somethings around who listen to this great style of music, but with Facebook I am able to find and communicate with young people all over the world who do enjoy it. Also, I can build with other Afrocentric people who like to study Black History and Black Futury. Followers of Dr. Huey Newton & The Black Panthers and followers of El-Hajj Malik El Shabazz (Malcolm X) congregate online and hold discussions that are often very enlightening regarding the Black man's struggle for redemption in a wicked Eurocentric world.

And, you can keep in touch with your colleagues very quickly and efficiently with FB.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:38am On Sep 02, 2009
I am additced to Facebook, I check Facebook Everyday and almost 10 times a day grin grin Seeya

Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by seun001(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2009
fb is wow!!!!, in fact magic, cos u reconnect with long lost friends,neighbors and its kinda amazing how people u know are connected.u play games with peeps from any country, chess,scrabble etc.its also wonderful hw u are alike with totally obscure people.i always see something interesting everyday and when its boring,just need to update my status and something interesting comes up.so wot u waiting for
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dephenom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
I'm on fb i've not been able 2 find friend it maks it very boring.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by djcrucifix(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
I prefer twitter, i dont like facebook.

why? undecided
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dgreatrock(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
FB? Cool grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by nethacker(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
in my entire life ,frm my primary sch till i finished from college,i hv never seen a book as interesting as facebook grin
so interesting cos i hv met more than needed babes n guys,home n abroad . grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dgreatrock(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
;d ;d wink
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Bossbitch(f): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
FB is crazed, d shit, i get 2 yan with friends, reconnect with primary school mates post pix, view and stroke other ppl's pix and laugh my ass off,
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Hanoobaba(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
Now that lecturers are on strike and students can't [B] face [/B]their [B] books [/B] at school, they have turned to facebook for comfort. And trust fb it has proven to be a true companion. Thanks to fb i'm not bored at home. With facebook, it's fun all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! / Breaking News: Instant Noodles Cause Heart Attack, Say Researchers. / Why Are The Contents Of Threads/Topics Removed Or Hidden Still Visible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.