Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! (2144 Views)

Accessing Facebook Facebook Account With 3 Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by nex(m): 3:55am On Aug 03, 2009
Facebook is fun for me cos I get to meet most of my Facebook friends in real life.

Besides the people I invited to Nairaland, or those that I knew before getting on Nairaland, I haven't met a single Nairalander.

I've got two groups on Facebook: the Lagos Group and Enyimba Group.

I've attended a lot of Facebook parties and have turned down more than 1 million.

Though when most people join Facebook, It's very exciting, but very gradually, it gets boring. Nairaland however, is usually boring when you join but gradually, it gets exciting.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2009
Facebook is boring some of the time, just like any other website.

But its invaluable for networking and linking up with people.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
HC:

a new work place distraction.

+1 grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Magz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Facebook is the shit, because with it you can find people all over who share common interest. For instance, I have a special passion for 1950's doo-wop music. Not many young 20-somethings around who listen to this great style of music, but with Facebook I am able to find and communicate with young people all over the world who do enjoy it. Also, I can build with other Afrocentric people who like to study Black History and Black Futury. Followers of Dr. Huey Newton & The Black Panthers and followers of El-Hajj Malik El Shabazz (Malcolm X) congregate online and hold discussions that are often very enlightening regarding the Black man's struggle for redemption in a wicked Eurocentric world.

And, you can keep in touch with your colleagues very quickly and efficiently with FB.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:38am On Sep 02, 2009
I am additced to Facebook, I check Facebook Everyday and almost 10 times a day grin grin Seeya

Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by seun001(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2009
fb is wow!!!!, in fact magic, cos u reconnect with long lost friends,neighbors and its kinda amazing how people u know are connected.u play games with peeps from any country, chess,scrabble etc.its also wonderful hw u are alike with totally obscure people.i always see something interesting everyday and when its boring,just need to update my status and something interesting comes up.so wot u waiting for
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dephenom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
I'm on fb i've not been able 2 find friend it maks it very boring.
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by djcrucifix(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
I prefer twitter, i dont like facebook.

why? undecided
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dgreatrock(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
FB? Cool grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by nethacker(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
in my entire life ,frm my primary sch till i finished from college,i hv never seen a book as interesting as facebook grin
so interesting cos i hv met more than needed babes n guys,home n abroad . grin
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by dgreatrock(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
;d ;d wink
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Bossbitch(f): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
FB is crazed, d shit, i get 2 yan with friends, reconnect with primary school mates post pix, view and stroke other ppl's pix and laugh my ass off,
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! by Hanoobaba(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
Now that lecturers are on strike and students can't [B] face [/B]their [B] books [/B] at school, they have turned to facebook for comfort. And trust fb it has proven to be a true companion. Thanks to fb i'm not bored at home. With facebook, it's fun all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduates Arrested For Indecent Dressing: Wtf? / Pls Peeps: How Do I Upgrade A Bold 2 To Version Os 6.0. 0.418 / Breaking News: Soldiers, Mobile Police In Gun Duel In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.