Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas (21781 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno S5 Discussion Thread / Introducing The Tecno D9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by adewasco2k(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2013
After going through Tecno D9 Full Specifications i think i love it
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by babsalux09(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by babsalux09(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2013
bowei: Its actually funny that you guys celebrate poverty with ignorance, why spend 30k on a substandard product, that is
1) not durable,in 3month its scratched up angry
2)Bad display quality, embarassed
3)Non availability or over expensive parts,which at most times is like half the price, e.g for an LCD change undecided
4) No second hand value, and
5) put a massive hole in your pocket in data use?
A Z10 cost less that 50k kiss,durable grin,reliable OS updates cheesy,android apps sideloading applicable wink,cheap and availability of quality parts wink, good second hand value wink, mobile tethering up to 8 devices smiley, and on glo blackberry plan your get over 3G of data cool
We all know the history of cheap products in Nigeria

u go only die of hypertension if u continue critisizing a product that u cant produce one...people who are economically wise dont give a damn about your opinion...so u can keep blabin..u wont be d first to use a samsung or htc or bb..people who who step down to tecno have reason behind their decision.
d second hand value of this phones are still better,u wont lose much,after bcoz its so cheap its a good advantage to switch to newer development.
if u feel it isnt durable,they mayb bcoz u are careless it depends on consumer.
if you feel d display isnt good,well i'm not colour blind,
go for ur expensive phones,and leave those who dont want to squander money alone.

and dont even talk of one useless blackberry here,even if my tecno android isnt better than it which i doubt,my iphone 4 is better
just leave people alone,if u dont have what to use money for we have!

3 Likes

Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by babsalux09(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by babsalux09(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
WackyJ1: Tecno no get sense. E remain small make s5 make sesne they come go put 512 mb RAM , foolish tecno angry

guy they are not foolish,but its a market strategy..its left to us to chill a little bit and wat for its 1gb ram verson....its a great joy to know atleast a 16million colour device is coming from tecno,know lets they can surprise us with OTA sooner or later ...maybe next month lol..i wont rush into buyin in it,i will rather be satisfied with d one i av now.
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by mrcassanova(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Well detailed review i must say, but how come you have to find the latest news from external sources before Tecno demselves. http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/12/15/tecno-mobile-releases-tecno-s5-tecno-d9-alongside-tecno-phantom-pad-mini/
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by feyisayorrr: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Plz hw much is the 3 respectively ?
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
babsalux09:

u go only die of hypertension if u continue critisizing a product that u cant produce one...people who are economically wise dont give a damn about your opinion...so u can keep blabin..u wont be d first to use a samsung or htc or bb..people who who step down to tecno have reason behind their decision.
d second hand value of this phones are still better,u wont lose much,after bcoz its so cheap its a good advantage to switch to newer development.
if u feel it isnt durable,they mayb bcoz u are careless it depends on consumer.
if you feel d display isnt good,well i'm not colour blind,
go for ur expensive phones,and leave those who dont want to squander money alone.

and dont even talk of one useless blackberry here,even if my tecno android isnt better than it which i doubt,my iphone 4 is better
just leave people alone,if u dont have what to use money for we have!

eyin omo Tecno..epele sir
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by jahlove4jah: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 inches!:

Many consumers don't even know the chips on their devices or the gpu. Like i said, they just want to browse, chat, watch movie, watch youtube,check email,ping,Facebook, instagram, do picture collage, skype. Just basic stuff and tecno got it all covered. There are even some naive chics that will argue with you ignorantly that there is no glass that wont scratch whether gorilla glass or baboon glass and will still put screen protector on their S4.
pls educate us. I admit that i dont know it too.
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by akinsadeez(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think I am in love with the d9. Who knows how much it is cuz I will like to get one asap
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by GentleFrank(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by miftah: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
bowei: Its actually funny that you guys celebrate poverty with ignorance, why spend 30k on a substandard product, that is
1) not durable,in 3month its scratched up angry
2)Bad display quality, embarassed
3)Non availability or over expensive parts,which at most times is like half the price, e.g for an LCD change undecided
4) No second hand value, and
5) put a massive hole in your pocket in data use?
A Z10 cost less that 50k kiss,durable grin,reliable OS updates cheesy,android apps sideloading applicable wink,cheap and availability of quality parts wink, good second hand value wink, mobile tethering up to 8 devices smiley, and on glo blackberry plan your get over 3G of data cool
We all know the history of cheap products in Nigeria

stop being bias, I can c dat u were born wit hatred and wil neva assist u, I have been using TECNO F7 Phantom A1 for more than 5 months now and no single hitch with the fone, why do u nid to lie?
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by brizzle116(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
the problems is Nigerians are so fooled by all this big companies .........quote from CNN that Nigerian buy the most expensive phone and companies like samsung,lg tend to make more money in Nigeria than any other country
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2013
WackyJ1:

Shut up there useless fan boy
owboii u b bastad o
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by WackyJ1(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2013
DBrizz: owboii u b bastad o

Looll. Tout
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by WackyJ1(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2013
brizzle1.16:
the problems is Nigerians are so fooled by all this big companies .........quote from CNN that Nigerian buy the most expensive phone and companies like samsung,lg tend to make more money in Nigeria than any other country

Bro go and do your research well and then come back and talk. Is that what you want to use yo defend tecno? Or is it not tecno that makes 100% of their profit frkm nigerians?
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Damysa(f): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
sonyjacobs: I just can't wait to lay my hands on that mini pad...

and when you lay your hands on it what will you do grin
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Maximus884(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
WackyJ1:

Bro go and do your research well and then come back and talk. Is that what you want to use yo defend tecno? Or is it not tecno that makes 100% of their profit frkm nigerians?
it seems u dnt hv anytin 2 do well here z a job 4 u go f**k d wall...jerk

Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Bigvirus: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
dapizy02:

Don't try Dis joke in a mortuary or else!
else wat ?
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Promking: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
On spec sheet M5 is still the best in ''5'' league.To me S5 is an upgrade of the P5.
But now,only what i admire in this S5 is the IPS Capacitive touchscreen with 16Million colour screen. While the M5 is 256K.
They both have the same battery life (1800mAh), same processor clock speed (1.3Ghz dual core).Same 4.5inch screen.
What differentiates them is the camera 8mp (M5), 5mp (S5),but looking at the screen quality..the images wud look d same,thanks to S5 16M colours screen
The Memory(RAM) is the deal-breaker here...Certainly 512mb in 2013/14 is nt smtin u shud be proud of,with the recent apps and games available now,any device wt 512MB RAM would be limping its way across.
The S5 has 512MB while M5 1GB RAM.I tell u,this is the only major difference
So now i'm left to choose between Beauty(16M colour screen) or Brains (1GB RAM).Any help guys.

The price shudnt be an issue for me tho.Thanks
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by babsalux09(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Promking: On spec sheet M5 is still the best in ''5'' league.To me S5 is an upgrade of the P5.
But now,only what i admire in this S5 is the IPS Capacitive touchscreen with 16Million colour screen. While the M5 is 256K.
They both have the same battery life (1800mAh), same processor clock speed (1.3Ghz dual core).Same 4.5inch screen.
What differentiates them is the camera 8mp (M5), 5mp (S5),but looking at the screen quality..the images wud look d same,thanks to S5 16M colours screen
The Memory(RAM) is the deal-breaker here...Certainly 512mb in 2013/14 is nt smtin u shud be proud of,with the recent apps and games available now,any device wt 512MB RAM would be limping its way across.
The S5 has 512MB while M5 1GB RAM.I tell u,this is the only major difference
So now i'm left to choose between Beauty(16M colour screen) or Brains (1GB RAM).Any help guys.

The price shudnt be an issue for me tho.Thanks

it now d depends on d type of games ur want to run..coz i know on p5 thread few people are able to run some couple of hd games. on their p5,and with a better processor..s5 will do a little more better than p5 in gaming,but if its that u want to load all ur phone memory with games..then better hop for m5..and forget abt how beautiful u want ur display to be..for i think am okay for now with s5,and surely d price will be lesser than m5,i just want a good screen big enough,and a quality qraphics.. i play one game a time..loadin too many apps is what usaully kills d ram..do few gamin on my phone..and my pc will do d rest.
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Promking: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

it now d depends on d type of games ur want to run..coz i know on p5 thread few people are able to run some couple of hd games. on their p5,and with a better processor..s5 will do a little more better than p5 in gaming,but if its that u want to load all ur phone memory with games..then better hop for m5..and forget abt how beautiful u want ur display to be..for i think am okay for now with s5,and surely d price will be lesser than m5,i just want a good screen big enough,and a quality qraphics.. i play one game a time..loadin too many apps is what usaully kills d ram..do few gamin on my phone..and my pc will do d rest.

We're in the same shoes,I just want a good screen,3.75G (S5 has got it).I do a lot of social networking nd net browsing rather than loading loads of HD games,my PSP does d gaming for me,Apps would fill in for the games but not so much.And yeah the price would be lesser.
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by omobabalegba: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
On my way to get the P9. tongue Please what is the best price i can get?
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by magictouch: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
omobabalegba: On my way to get the P9. tongue Please what is the best price i can get?

I also want to get the P9 AKA mini, pls who knows where I can get it and how much it is sold for in Naira
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2013
WackyJ1:

Looll. Tout
4k u.. Ehm 'Tecno'thumbs up jawe!
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2013
brizzle1.16:
so do u xpect evry1 2 use nokia torch lik u
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
i dnt knw y bt sometimes wen i try 2 touch d screen, it touches anoda fnct until i have to lock n unlock d screen... I nid help
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by WackyJ1(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
DBrizz: i dnt knw y bt sometimes wen i try 2 touch d screen, it touches anoda fnct until i have to lock n unlock d screen... I nid help

Change your rubbish tecno then you will have deliverance

Maximus884: it seems u dnt hv anytin 2 do well here z a job 4 u go f**k d wall...jerk

Looks like majority of tecno fan boys are touts.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Owboi ona brain dull... Una dey mad:-)
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Owboi ona brain dull... Una dey madkiss
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by DBrizz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Owboi ona brain dull... Una dey mad kiss
Re: Tecno P9, Tecno S5, & D9 Released For Christmas by Deekaydadon(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Phantom 5 Review,features,specs And Price [PHOTO] / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.