Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony (380 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony by goldpetals: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2013
God is soo good. His mercies endureth forever.
In nigeria it is believed that u have to know somebody to get somewhere in life. But I'm telling you today that u don't need to know anybody.
God has put a new song in my mouth, He has blessed me with a job, I know there are soo many people here who have been looking for jobs for quite a while and nothing seems forthcoming, do not waver. When things started to chnage for me, it was soo sudden though atimes I got discourgaed but the bible says he who puts his faith in God won't be disappointed. I know so many of us don't know people up there but we know God and he controls the hearts of men, my God that did it for me, will do it for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of December 2013 / Waiting In JOY / Why Are You Born Again..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.