Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? (1101 Views)

Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
I want to ask if the church you attend have a role to play in your going to heaven or not. Does the church one attends have effect in one spiritual life and belief? How can we recognised the true church that can take one to heaven. What are the qualities of a true church in the first place. Your comment is highly needed in this important subject.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Danhumprey: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
I don't know why too many people seem to place too much emphasis on the church one attends. It won't be a guarantee to your making Heaven. What matter is the state of your heart,your spiritual devotion. Your salvation and sanctification is what matter. If you found out that the doctrines of the church you attend,can impede your going to Heaven,then quit that church and start attending a Bible-believing church. If you think no church meet up to the standard set by the Bible,then stay at home and meditate on God's word. You don't have to attend a church in order to make Heaven. So to your question,the church you attend,doesn't guarantee that you would make Heaven or not.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yes.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by anukulapo: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't know why too many people seem to place too much emphasis on the church one attends. It won't be a guarantee to your making Heaven. What matter is the state of your heart,your spiritual devotion. Your salvation and sanctification is what matter. If you found out that the doctrines of the church you attend,can impede your going to Heaven,then quit that church and start attending a Bible-believing church. If you think no church meet up to the standard set by the Bible,then stay at home and meditate on God's word. You don't have to attend a church in order to make Heaven. So to your question,the church you attend,doesn't guarantee that you would make Heaven or not.

From your post,I'll rather say that the church you attend (though not in itself) would determine whether you'll make it or not because of the reasons you stated in your post.
The "truth",practices,doctrines...that you heart would definitely mould ones faith and fate.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't know why too many people seem to place too much emphasis on the church one attends. It won't be a guarantee to your making Heaven. What matter is the state of your heart,your spiritual devotion. Your salvation and sanctification is what matter. If you found out that the doctrines of the church you attend,can impede your going to Heaven,then quit that church and start attending a Bible-believing church. If you think no church meet up to the standard set by the Bible,then stay at home and meditate on God's word. You don't have to attend a church in order to make Heaven. So to your question,the church you attend,doesn't guarantee that you would make Heaven or not.
are some churches bible believing while others are not? Hw do u know a bible believing church?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
emmy-richie:
Yes.
how?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
First , You need to ask yourself "What qualifications do I have going to heaven? ", Second, Is your church whatsoever or Religion in line with what the bible really teaches?" ...

When You sincerely consider these questions , nobody will tell you what you need to do. Don't forget "BE SINCERE" when answering the questions .

Thanks
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
iamSi: First , You need to ask yourself "What qualifications do I have going to heaven? ", Second, Is your church whatsoever or Religion in line with what the bible really teaches?" ...

When You sincerely consider these questions , nobody will tell you what you need to do. Don't forget "BE SINCERE" when answering the questions .

Thanks
is that so?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Spotless180: is that so?

It depends on your perspective... It depends on what you believe ... But what does the bible says, that's what counts : to me anyways I don't know about you though

First, Heaven ... What does the bible say about heaven... ?

Let me know please...
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Do you know that those that are going to heavens are numbered? ... Not everyone would be going to the heavens and there are some set of people who will be left here on earth , not this earth ... Its gonna be a reformed ... The lost paradise will be restored... Do you know that's what the bible says ?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
iamSi: Do you know that those that are going to heavens are numbered? ... Not everyone would be going to the heavens and there are some set of people who will be left here on earth , not this earth ... Its gonna be a reformed ... The lost paradise will be restored... Do you know that's what the bible says ?
so u are trying to brainwash me now. Isn't it?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Why dnt u use a bible portions to show ur claims.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Brainwash Ke? Nooooooo !!! I hope you are not a Boko Haram sha cos na the same bible we dey read , but wait a minute OOOoo Read Psalms 37: 9, 11 and 29 ..." ... The righteous will reside forever on earth " it says ...
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2013
iamSi: Brainwash Ke? Nooooooo !!! I hope you are not a Boko Haram sha cos na the same bible we dey read , but wait a minute OOOoo Read Psalms 37: 9, 11 and 29 ..." ... The righteous will reside forever on earth " it says ...
what do u mean. Are u assuming i am a boko haram? Why do u think so?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2013
U mean some people will be in heaven while some will remain on the earth?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2013
I guess u must be a JW.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
My big brother , that don't count OOOOo _ its all about what the bible. Says ... JW or NOT _ it don't matter ...
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2013
iamSi: My big brother , that don't count OOOOo _ its all about what the bible. Says ... JW or NOT _ it don't matter ...
so the bible say that there is no hell fire? Does the bible say that some people will remain on earth here while some will go to heaven? Earth shall be turned to paradise and all that... bla bla
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Spotless180: so the bible say that there is no hell fire? Does the bible say that some people will remain on earth here while some will go to heaven? Earth shall be turned to paradise and all that... bla bla

Of course there is hell but NO "hell fire" . You are correct on other facets
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by iamSi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Spotless180: so the bible say that there is no hell fire? Does the bible say that some people will remain on earth here while some will go to heaven? Earth shall be turned to paradise and all that... bla bla
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
iamSi:

there is hell fire my friend dnt be deceived.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Igboboy59(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Father.All I Need To Make Heaven,give It To Me
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by mmsen: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2014
JWs claim only 144,000 people will go to heaven.

By that estimation the overwhelming majority of the church going sheep are really wasting their time in trying to placate this rapacious god of theirs.
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by tribeofdavid(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2014
iamSi:

Matthew 5:22 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of HELL FIRE.

Matthew 18:9 KJV
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into HELL FIRE.

Sorry , but what bible are you reading?
Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by tribeofdavid(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
iamSi:

Re: Can The Church One Attends Hinder One From Making Heaven? by Spotless180(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2014
tribeofdavid:
Matthew 5:22 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of HELL FIRE.

Matthew 18:9 KJV
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into HELL FIRE.

Sorry , but what bible are you reading?
ask him.

(1) (Reply)

*my Question For Any Interested Party.* / Valentine Is Haram (photos) / Lies, Deceit & Deception Of David Cameron At Festival Of Life London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.