Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? (35253 Views)

Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? / Nigerian Name Used In Fast & Furious 7! Labeled Terrorist / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Canine1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
b1327: cody can never b lik walker
Cody can never be like Paul..
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by daylae(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
flexymole: 40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming.
25 yrs.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by oboy3(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
what about walker,can't walker be like walker?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Bilany(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who's idea was Justin Bieber?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
I was seriously looking forward to the baddest Fast & Furious ever acted.. I expected the movie to start with a scene where Paul Walker is being chased by whichever gang of baddies and whilst he is running from them, his car will flip, crash and burn..

Then a 'Bad Boys' kinda rotating camera effect scene would be done showing an angry Vin Diesel rising up with the lines "Those Bastards killed Brian O'Connor".. angry "They will all die.. Every last one of them will die.. Dont get in my way".. angry

Replacing O'Connor can never provide the same action.. I'm sure they would have envisaged this and shot a scene where they killed off every major Character, just incase of something like this.. They should use that..

1 Like

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by kevoh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Some people don't even read posts and understand before commenting. One is asking if Cody Walker has acted before, helloooooo, he's a stuntman and has acted in movies before, check the last paragraph! The other one says Cody is 15 years old when the original post says 15 years younger meaning he's about 25.
Sometimes you wonder how these people passed through school,assimilate information from holy books or digest critical information at work. #SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by BanevsJoker(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
kevoh: Some people don't even read posts and understand before commenting. One is asking if Cody Walker has acted before, helloooooo, he's a stuntman and has acted in movies before, check the last paragraph! The other one says Cody is 15 years old when the original post says 15 years younger meaning he's about 25.
Sometimes you wonder how these people passed through school,assimilate information from holy books or digest critical information at work. #SMH
It's really depressing. I got tired of complaining, and just accepted that Nigeria is cursed with an overwhelming percentage of citizens with single-digit IQs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by OmoUSH(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Depends on the role, Beibs can acts as good as Paul himself. It is reported that he reject the role cos of his stress"filled universal tour, Beleive. Beiber is too busy now.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by OmoUSH(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Depends on the role, Beibs can acts as good as Paul himself. It is reported that he rejected the role cos of his stress"filled universal tour, Beleive. Beiber is too busy now.

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by kevoh(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bane vs Joker:
It's really depressing. I got tired of complaining and just accepted that Nigeria is cursed with an overwhelming percentage of citizens with single-digit IQs.
My brother, it's really sad!
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by donMIG(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wtf U mean u prefa justine bba?dat fu(kin gay...I just hate dat 'вøч șo damn much
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by nwaobitex: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
ok
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Haryordehjie: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is Paul Walker dead?...wen did he die?!
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by opylas(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
They shld jst digitally produce his face & use it on sum1 his height, complexion & weight lyk dey did wt gladiators. If e no b panadol, e no ft b lyk panadol!

1 Like

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by kceeman: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Since the desired is no longer available, the available becomes the desired. So let cody continue were his brother stoped. No long thing....
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Afrok(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
flexymole: 40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming.
15yrs age difference...
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Afrok(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Really waiting for d release of fast & furious 7 as scheduled for July next year nd hopefully d death of Paul Walker won't cause much delay. No dulling moment any time I dey watch 1-6 of d movie, "Tokyo drift" is my favourite.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by IAMBREEZY: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Not bad.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
FIRST paragraph says he is 15 years

LAST paragraph says he is 25years
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Jalal(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Themaingate:

Olodo u no pass comprehension for waec/ssce sad sad sad
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Themaingate:

SMH for you! lipsrsealed
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Bome01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Bome01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Choi, Cody don hammer! When Dwayne Johnson go die, make i take over?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by bee444: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
They dont lookalike... and he aint got same personality and presence
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by opylas(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bome01: Choi, Cody don hammer! When Dwayne Johnson go die, make i take over?
lolzz... 4 ur mynd abi?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by maxman1: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
adexsimply: angry angry angry
if paul walker brother is tested then he can appear in the movie.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by macof(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'll miss Paul. He was epic

#FF7 Sean is gonna rock cheesy
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Really waiting for d release of fast & furious 7 as scheduled for July next year nd hopefully d death of Paul Walker won't cause much delay. No dulling moment any time I dey watch 1-6 of d movie, "Tokyo drift" is my favourite .

What? Tokyo drift?? That movie nearly destroyed the franchise, it was childish, to simple, lacked proper characters, what were they thinking.. bow wow & Lucas black? C'mon that was a huge flop, look at how much it made at the box office, & then compare it to the others.

My favourites are based on the number of bada*ss characters in them

* Fast 2 - Paul walker & Tyrese vs Verone's drug cartel

* Fast 4 - Vin diesel, Paul walker & the gang vs Braga

* Fast 5 - Vin diesel, Paul walker & the gang vs dwayne Johnson vs Reyes.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by yomi007k(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
free2ryhme: Killed by the illuminati
Bros, how u take know
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by RealAlfranco: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
hehehe..dude,both are WALKER's...
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by DECOtech(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Which one is Cody nah?

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
flexymole: 40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming. Nollywood learn!

Smh ..... Bet y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.