Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kano To Construct Largest Flyover In West Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano To Construct Largest Flyover In West Africa (3790 Views)

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kano To Construct Largest Flyover In West Africa by agbameta: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
basilo101: Longest flyover in d midst of abject poverty ravaging d state. Gud 4 my brodas in Sabon Gari and Nomansland 4 easy transaction of dia businesses while almajiris perish. I tnk most part of d con3 dnt believe dat poverty reduct is d best development.

basilo101:
fashola built a bridge in lagos state. Niger bridge is half anambra, half Delta. Our one kobo will neva go into it.

With the above insane and deplorable quote by you while your crumbling bridge is about to kill your people and mess you up economically only rephrased and highlight what we know and say about you people which is, you are crude, you are clueless, you have no sense of worth and belonging and you have zero respect and value for human life.

Thank God the people of Kano are not saddled with people like you and your lazy and incompetent leaders sitting with heir hands folded and waiting for their bridge to crash and kill their own people .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Walked 14km Everyday To Go To School - Labaran Maku / Buhari Cracking A Joke With Tinubu In London (Video) / Those Who Voted Buhari; This Picture Says It All...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.