Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own UNCLE! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own UNCLE! (624 Views)

Buhari Bags 'integrity Award' From Guinea Leader Who Executed Own Uncle / Isis Militant Ali Saqr Al-qasem Publicly Executes His Own Mother. / North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1)

North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own UNCLE! by IamDebola: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hi everyone, Kin Jong-un shouldn't be a strange name to our hearings by now. In case you've never heard of it before, well he is the President of North Korea who executed his girlfriend months ago for being involved in some sex tape ish, she was arrested with some group of artiste for alleged sex tape making. They were publicly executed by firing squad on August 20th, 2013, while their families were condemned to a labor camp.

Few days ago, he executed his own uncle for TREASON!
That might be kinda harsh but he did what has to be done since it's confirmed that the accused person committed the crime.
It means that they strongly abide by the rules set by the government in North Korea regardless of who you are, when you break a rule, you have to dance to the tune of the melody.

Now what made me or let me say what pushed me to write this is just because of my own country Nigeria, where CORRUPTION in our system is the main thing stopping Nigeria from moving forward. Few days ago the former president Dr. Olusegun Obasanjo whom everyone knows as a corrupt person, addressed our president Dr. GEJ, stating that he is CORRUPT, Imagine it, When a corrupt person calls someone else corrupt we should know that the person is actually corrupt because there is an adage in my dialect which says "OLE, LO MON ESE OLE TOR", it roughly mean or translate to, "ONLY THIEVES KNOWS HOW TO TRAIL THIEVES". Well, I'm too young to call any of them thieves, it's just an expression.

Now the question is "DO WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE Kim Jong-un TO RULE NIGERIA, SO THAT NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE?"
2nd questions, If your answer is yes, then "WHO IS THAT PERSON?"

As for me, I think we need someone who will stick with the TRUTH, FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, PENALISE OFFENDERS OF THE LAW REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE, AND ALSO DEVELOP THE COUNTRY.

Please share your ideas.
Re: North Korean Leader, Kim Jong-un, Executes His Own UNCLE! by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2013

(1)

Video: We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It - Gov. Rotimi Amaechi / Bamanga Tukur Begs For Forgiveness As PDP Govs Meet / Nobody Owns Nigeria An Article By Ajibola Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.