Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela (68212 Views)

UK Removes Visa Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders. / Hillarious Chat About Nelson Mandela's Death / Google Dedicates Newest 'creative' Logo To Honour Africans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by valigil: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by NadiaSA1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: Did you not see his face on the picture I uploaded, on the front page of this thread??
haha lol..

I wan c hs real face Joor
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by faamo419: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lagbaja without mask sleeping

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by cbrass(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Calm down.............. At least, you know it's a joke.

You never see pHD holders working as drivers for college drop outs abi?

Don't mind him, only God know's is cgpa...I doubt if it can flash sef let alone call
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by donphilopus: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: haha lol..

I wan c hs real face Joor
Lol! That should be his real face na, or am I getting it wrong
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by sunex: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is D's a joke or sometin else,false info. ...pls we don't want DAT ooo.
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by NadiaSA1(f): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: Lol! That should be his real face na, or am I getting it wrong
hs fine small sha
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by donphilopus: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: hs fine small sha
E try wel wel!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by herkeym001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
What a waste of MB and time.
Mtcheewwwww
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by OchuSomtin(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha. Hilarious! Abeg Seun pass me po make i drop one pound of shite
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Viewers discretion should have been advised..

Revolting angry
Op God punish u

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by frankyychiji(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
OP this is xtremely funny and annoying!!!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by GentleFrank(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by casiello(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
BlessedFellow: Before I opened this thread, I thought I was going to see his unmasked face. So disappointed!
You got served!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by beautifulglo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mi o raye shit mehn
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by gbolalekan(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
ionaira: Many Nigerians have always wondered who the mystery man behind the mask is. Lagbaja is a popular Nigerian artist with several songs to his name.

He is known for his unique costume which includes a mask to cover his face. Lagbaja however, broke defiled the mask tradition by taking off his mask at the Hot Swen concert on Friday in honour of the Late Nelson Mandela.

The musician was said to have been heavily drunk before he climbed the stage to entertain his fans. While he was singing, many of his female fans were shouting,” take off your mask, take it off” .
Everybody was shocked when he suddenly took the sacred mask off.

His management team however, immediately ended their contract with him claiming that he had signed an agreement never to take his mask off in public as that was his selling point.

--
See picture below grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rA874Px9SlM/UqySz4dGxlI/AAAAAAAABfE/5xgGaTgSOb8/s1600/lagbaja1.jpg[/img]

LAGBAJA TAKES MASK OFF TO HONOUR NELSON MANDELA
You don mad o
But great dose of laughter. L O L
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by mohammad11: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
How come this shit makes the fp, this wasnt fp material.
Hey mods stop allowing this kind shit on fp.
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by optimism91(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
He is handsome, couple with his gab teeth.
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by aynell95gmail(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
lagbaja nottin 4 u. ko belo
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by pcaptain38(f): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2013
funny

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by ayobase(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
I lost interest in the thread when I saw ".....he was heavily drunk....."
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Ryda(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Ur fadahahahahahahaha cheesy grin omo ehn O.p u dey mad for head ba?
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by iamdsam: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
@op Why you cover the guy face again nah Na the face I come see o! #Endtime_threads
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by santic(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is dat labgaja?
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Sunky200: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
@OP wey the picture now?
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Deshawn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
F**k chur disgusting face,i hope it was real dats y i open d thread bt no wonder u came here 2 write crap in order 2 win ur stupidd face shown,u noting bt uselez writter
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by Ozymog: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Idiotoooooooo!
Nooonesense tink say I go see better thing.
Temitope Daniels where U dey abeg come give me better stori make I read. Where U dey for U stori LOVE AND WISDOM?
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by kazyhm(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2013
cbrass:

Don't mind him, only God know's is cgpa...I doubt if it can flash sef let alone call
Make I answer am ?
I no wan brag sha!!
I'm sure urz cn't flash mtn to mtn
L O L !!!!
Re: Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela by jbblues24(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
This is incredible work =) sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.