Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Jokes: Akpos And The Pastor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes: Akpos And The Pastor (921 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / Jokes: Akpos And The Police Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: Akpos And The Pastor by ionaira(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Akpos was coming out from the church after service, and the preacher was standing at the door as usual to shake hands.

He grabbed Akpos by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him,"You need to join the Army of the Lord!"

Akpos replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor."
The Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except during Harvest and weddings?"

Akpos whispered back, "Shh I'm an undercover agent!"

For exclusive jokes >> Hot Swen Dot Com

(1) (Reply)

Coded Language / 'Staff' Of Office. / Shocking:meet The World Poorest President Who Lives On A Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.