Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Can I Kill God? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Can I Kill God? (2822 Views)

Help Me....before I Kill Someone Here O!! / I Kill People Jon Lajoie :))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
I've just gotten a vision of my past life on earth!
God killed my entire family when he flooded the earth, I was a baby then and he had no pity on me.
Great thing is I am the reincarnated son of a fallen angel and I plan to take my revenge on him (this was revealed to me in my vision) but the thing is, I don't know how to go about this. How do I kill God?
Re: How Can I Kill God? by NnamdiN: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
I saw him at yaba left. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by pussyeater(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunter™:
God killed my entire family when he flooded the earth, I was a baby then and he had no pity on me.
Great thing is I am the reincarnated son of a fallen angel and I plan to take my revenge on him (this was revealed to me in my vision) but the thing is, I don't know how to go about this. How do I kill God?
U need a psychiatric evaluation! Omoale jatijati

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill God? by rill: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Brb
Re: How Can I Kill God? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
You ain't even through hunting man like your username says, you want to start hunting God. Are you sure you'll succeed? undecided
Re: How Can I Kill God? by bennysucre(f): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Easy thing! You'll have to die first so you'll see Him then u can kill Him. So RIP brova!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin dude is crazy
Re: How Can I Kill God? by plaetton: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunter™:

Save your energy.
Gods seem to die of natural death.
The streets of history are littered with corpses of dead gods.

Remember Zeus, Apollo, Venus, Amen Ra, Jesus, Baal, Yahweh?
These gods are long dead and buried, though for Jesus and Yahweh, their memory still linger a bit( thought slowly fading).

Each time we know a little more about the universe, a piece of god dies.

So, my friend, be a little patient, the few gods that left are living on borrowed time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by Adeoba10(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wehrey re o.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
NnamdiN: I saw him at yaba left. Goodluck
You mean Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is at yaba left? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
eyenCalabar: You ain't even through hunting man like your username says, you want to start hunting God. Are you sure you'll succeed? undecided
God is just an over powered man!
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
bennysucre: Easy thing! You'll have to die first so you'll see Him then u can kill Him. So RIP brova!!
The dead are harmless. He should face me while I'm still alive.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
rationalmind: grin grin dude is crazy
Not as crazy as Jesus though. Only a crazy man would walk on water.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nairalanders should be careful of the things they post on this forum. You want to kill God! May He forgive you. Some of us are not aware that all men shall account for every idle word they say! angry
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
plaetton:

Save your energy.

These gods are long dead and buried, though for Jesus and Yahweh, their memory still linger a bit( thought slowly fading).

So, my friend, be a little patient, the few gods that left are living on borrowed time.
Yes, they are only alive because their followers are keeping them alive. Hmmn.......... maybe I should end them instead.......... hmmn......... I will decide after a board meeting with the association of fallen angels and friends.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
ify@nairaland:
Nairalanders should be careful of the things they post on this forum. You want to kill God! May He forgive you. Some of us are not aware that all men shall account for every idle word they say! >:
You are right sister, if some people on this forum are not careful, they'll end up in hell fire. Imagine that Plaetton saying God is on borrowed time, may God forgive him.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunter™:
Not as crazy as Jesus though. Only a crazy man would walk on water.
it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr2great: it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Lol, it's worse for God to fall into the hands of man. Ask Jesus.

The Jewish rebel hasn't returned for over 200 years. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill God? by cotzywitzy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
plaetton:

Save your energy.

plaetton.. I pity u ... u better ask for forgiveness cause u r saying blasphemy unto your Creator...
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Areaboy2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunter™:

This guy knows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by plaetton: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
cotzywitzy:

plaetton.. I pity u ... u better ask for forgiveness cause u r saying blasphemy unto your Creator...

The word blasphemy would not exist in the lexicon of a creator, if there was such a creator.
The word blasphemy was created by the same mind that created god.

Blasphemy is just one of god's many body guards to protect him from the prying eyes of reason.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by emmyskies(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunter™:
You actually got a false vision because all you cant. All power belongs to GOD Almighty. Stop blaspheming pls. Repent and give your life to Christ before it will late
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Nothing wey I no go read...
Re: How Can I Kill God? by wiegraf: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2013
I've often thought about this. The problem is his omniscience, he'll know I want to bash him over the head with the machete I will be holding.

A possible solution is to use a contradiction to show how by the laws of nature (which religitards would call his laws) and more importantly, logic, he cannot possibly exist. Even if he does exist at the time he'll then be mandatated to kill himself. Something similar was used in 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'.

Then again, he's omniscient. So he should know he doesn't exist. Contradiction, see?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill God? by onetrack(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2013
Iron chariots. God lost a battle against an army equipped with them according to the old testament.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by philfearon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too Much Sci-fi and Marvel Comics is not good for your health! Try smoking weed bro,at least,they{weed smokers} respect God!
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Simple.

A cross and 3 nails.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
*Spits on thread and walks out*
Re: How Can I Kill God? by pigin: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol, it's worse for God to fall into the hands of man. Ask Jesus.

The Jewish rebel hasn't returned for over 200 years. grin grin
You are a monkey grin
Re: How Can I Kill God? by pigin: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
philfearon: Too Much Sci-fi and Marvel Comics is not good for your health! Try smoking weed bro,at least,they{weed smokers} respect God!
You mean the most 'high' God undecided
Re: How Can I Kill God? by ManhunterTM(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Area_boy:

This guy knows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kratos is one bad dude. Laid waste to all the gods of Olympus.
Re: How Can I Kill God? by philfearon(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
pigin: You mean the most 'high' God undecided
Yeah! "MOST HIGH GOD" cuz na Him dey reason pass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At MISS SAUDI ARABIA / The Best Way To Show Someone Pepper (+pics) / When You Tell Your Parents That You Do Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.