Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Mysterious Encounter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mysterious Encounter (557 Views)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Encounter by kasa20(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
"Kemi!...kemi!...keeeemmi !!..." she looked around and couldnt see the person calling her
"Kemi am calling you, cant u hear me?"
then she looked towards the institution's micro finance banks' gate and saw him...he was standing there
he was standing there in his old shabby cloth
staring at her with his irisless eye...then the old man grinned at her exposing a teethless mouth...
"how did he manage to come here?"...kemi asked herself...."all the way from wakajaye...."
"Kemi come to me" the mysterious old man said as he streched his arm towards her...."come to me..."
"Nooooooo.....gooooooo awwwwayyyyyyy" kemi screamed
Then she slumped down...
Re: The Mysterious Encounter by philtrum(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
#following

(1) (Reply)

Story-soured Hope / Seekers Part2 By Abby (a New Life) / Random Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.