Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help (3317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by wiegraf: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Let's ignore my lifestyle choices, for the most part. But let's say I recently got a new pair of slippers. They are very nice, thank you. Here's the thing, I often spend minutes/hours looking for them. I usually find them in a corner of the room, perfectly placed no less. Now note, this is a corner, 'lungu', which before one accesses gymnastics are required. Also I live alone.

I am NOT the one placing them there..

Recently I've also been having good dreams so this is what I think is happening; while asleep, a spirit comes over to use my slippers (remember they are very nice) and gives me good dreams to prevent me from waking up. It's the only reasonable explanation.

I need to know, how do I get rid of this spirit? Should I even bother, as, is it a good spirit? The dreams I get in return are rather nice.

(And yes, the above story is genuine, why would I make up something as dry and foo.lish as that?)

I'm becoming very distressed, any and all recommendations are welcome. Thank you
Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2013
lmao! @gymnastics are required hahahaha...when next u are sleeping, wrap the slippers and sleep on it since you dont want to share it. To get rid of the 'spirit' talk with it.guy you funny btwsmiley
Re: Please Help by MrTroll(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Go to the nearest MFM church.
Re: Please Help by truthislight: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hehehehe.
Re: Please Help by ManhunterTM(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
How can Christians think that this story is ridiculous?
If this is ridiculous then where do we place the bible stories?

1 Like

Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
How can Christians think that this story is ridiculous?
If this is ridiculous then where do we place the bible stories?

I tire. They are laughing at me and telling me to tie the slippers to my waist? So the spirit will have to move me aside to get to it?? Would you want a spirit touching you?!

Because I'm an atheist, they don't care. Wickedness...
Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2013
oh! were yhu expecting help from christians? lol yhu must be discombobulated. Go seek help from ur own...or are they without help in 'matters like this'?

1 Like

Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2013
ATMC: oh! were yhu expecting help from christians? lol yhu must be discombobulated. Go seek help from ur own...or are they without help in 'matters like this'?

I will not forget this.... You want the spirit to touch me.... Have you met people that have been touched by the holy spirit? Do they look sane to you? You're trying to turn me into a sheeple abi??

Spirit touching you is not a good thing, clearly....

Hopefully there are kind xtians out there that will help me....

1 Like

Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2013
goodluck in ur search. #just for the records...the kind christians are thar way 'cos the holy spirit 'touched' them***deal with it***
Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
ATMC: goodluck in ur search. #just for the records...the kind christians are thar way 'cos the holy spirit 'touched' them***deal with it***

That's true. A kind xtian is an oxymor.on. Thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2013
I feel like being nice today wiegraf.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
@op ur next dream wil be u hit u toe against a stone. You will turn around in pain and ask for help only for the " blue eyes blond heir handsome jew Son of marry" to tell to stop fooling urself. na dat time ur eye go clear. u tear 440 enter cele church to go seek help.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777:
kolomental tinz.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by truthislight: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777:

Yeah! That ^ will help. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777:

You're not taking me seriously. How is padlock supposed to stop something spiritual?

For instance, if Mary had been padlocked, wearing a chastity belt, would that have stopped the Holy Spirit from doing his thing?

And don't forget spirit does not walk, it floats. So the padlock will not hinder it's movement sef

Abeg shift and allow people with serious answers to respond. You don't care because it isn't happening to you or a loved one, abi? Wicked
Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mee234: cele church to go seek help.

Can they help me?
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Can they help me?
try them.
Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mee234:
try them.

Details abeg, which are the most popular in kadunoh? Do I need to do anything before seeing them, eg visiting a bank, getting a lobotomy, etc?

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Details abeg, which are the most popular in kadunoh? Do I need to do anything before seeing them, eg visiting a bank, getting a lobotomy, etc?
yes, u need to visit a bank. If that's too expensive, u can ask follz.. and that macoh guy. both guys have interesting ideals about consciousness. maybe one of the orisas have taken interest in you and ur slipper.
Re: Please Help by Miner13: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Cut the slippers into pieces and see what the next target would be.
Your foot, then you wil catch the spirit
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Take this serious. Your life might be in danger.

Someone's about to walk in places you were destined to walk. A spiritual substition has taken place in the spiritual realm, and someone's about to take your place. Those dreams signify that you would be sold lies to mislead AND BLIND you so you won't realize when this substitution takes place. It will take you by surprise. The fact you are enjoying those dreams means their plans have begun to work.

Ignore the advice to padlock those slippers. That dude is just making mockery of spiritual matters. May the Good Lord forgive him.

Retrace your steps to your Maker and run under his protection. He promises to guide and protect you.

Will post some Bible verses for you to go through as soon as I'm through with choir practice. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help by Joshthefirst(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars: Take this serious. Your life might be in danger.

Someone's about to walk in places you were destined to walk. A spiritual substition has taken place in the spiritual realm, and someone's about to take your place. Those dreams signify that you would be sold lies to mislead AND BLIND you so you won't realize when this substitution takes place. It will take you by surprise. The fact you are enjoying those dreams means their plans have begun to work.

Ignore the advice to padlock those slippers. That dude is just making mockery of spiritual matters. May the Good Lord forgive him.

Retrace your steps to your Maker and run under his protection. He promises to guide and protect you.

Will post some Bible verses for you to go through as soon as I'm through with choir practice. God bless you.
NICE. grin
Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
shockedshocked #need i wash my face with Naachi water to see amfm's post clearly***coughs***
@op wait, a kind choir master from mars is about to proffer solution to ur situationwink
Re: Please Help by sheikhusman: 3:44am On Dec 17, 2013
my name is mallam sheikh usman sedik.....i specialize in helping people spiritually and physically....ao if you are by any chance facing any kind of spritual attach or oppression, depreaaion or any other form....you can just contact me through facebook with mallam sheikh usman sedik.....or you can call me 08149198447.......thank you for the corporation am waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by truthislight: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2013
hehehehe, guy, you were looking for help, now help ^^^ has arrived hehehehe. Lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help by ATMC(f): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2013
yhu go fearrrr
Re: Please Help by wiegraf: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
sheikh usman: my name is mallam sheikh usman sedik.....i specialize in helping people spiritually and physically....ao if you are by any chance facing any kind of spritual attach or oppression, depreaaion or any other form....you can just contact me through facebook with mallam sheikh usman sedik.....or you can call me 08149198447.......thank you for the corporation am waiting for you

This is what I'm looking for oga, however, I found your FB page and it seems you just joined that network this morning, which is just a little suspicious.

If you're a true professional I need not tell you how serious this situation is, and you would therefore understand my concern (which is mostly security, of course). For instance, you could be an agent of the devil working with the spirits to steal my soul or simply a charlatan. I would therefore appreciate it if you provided more proof of your expertise before I contact you.

Can you please give me an account of an older spiritual case you've solved sir? Or provide some insight into what exactly the spirit that is trying to possess me wants?

Thank you

Also, I see you're involved with this movement

https://www.facebook.com/pages/People-Who-Need-Spiritual-Help/192253280818375?ref=profile

If your work is genuine, good work sir!

@all, see, muslims are much nicer.... Though xtians like muskeeto and Mee234 are helping. Thanks you two, I'll get back to you
Re: Please Help by truthislight: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
wiegraf:

This is what I'm looking for oga, however, I found your FB page and it seems you just joined that network this morning, which is just a little suspicious.

If you're a true professional I need not tell you how serious this situation is, and you would therefore understand my concern. For instance, you could be an agent of the devil working with the spirits to steal my soul or simply a charlatan. I would appreciate it if you provided more proof of your expertise before I contact you.

Can you please give me an account of an older spiritual case you've solved sir? Or provide some insight into what exactly the spirit that is trying to possess me wants?

Thank you

Also, I see you're involved with this movement

https://www.facebook.com/pages/People-Who-Need-Spiritual-Help/192253280818375?ref=profile

If your work is genuine, good work sir!

@all, see, muslims are much nicer.... Though xtians like muskeeto and Mee234 are helping. Thanks you two, I'll get back to you

lol. grin

thanks NLders for helping him thus far.

* laughing @muskeeto being a christian and helping shocked *

If i had such powers, i would not be here laughing. Hehehehe grin.
Re: Please Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2013
I have contacted Satan on this matter and I can now confidently tell you that those spirits, (if they are spirits), are definitely not from us. Satan thinks you are probably sleepwalking and moving the slippers yourself.
His solution is this: get a motion detecting video camera. Set it in the room to see the slippers when you go to sleep. In the morning, look at the video and you'll get a better idea of what's really happening. Then come back and tell us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help by boay(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why should we ignore your lifestyle choice?

I cant comment until I am sure you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Why should I offer a short term solution for a long term problem. Shalom Aleichem!
Re: Please Help by boay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I have contacted Satan on this matter and I can now confidently tell you that those spirits, (if they are spirits), are definitely not from us. Satan thinks you are probably sleepwalking and moving the slippers yourself.
His solution is this: get a motion detecting video camera. Set it in the room to see the slippers when you go to sleep. In the morning, look at the video and you'll get a better idea of what's really happening. Then come back and tell us.
Keep peddling falsehood

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of IJN? / When Was Jesus Crucified? / The Most Popular Name In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.