Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." (3250 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by Mufuadamu: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2010
RELAX… AND ENJOY YOUR WINE.

These were the words spoken by TB Joshua to wheelchair-bound Mr. Matthew Uyanna, after handing him a bottle of anointed water. The 59 year old retired commissioner of police, a victim of cervical and lumbar spondylosis had come to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in search of solution to the pain that had crippled both his life and prolific career. Brought to the church in a car by his wife, Mr Uyanna explained that his condition had rendered him helpless and bound to a wheel-chair. Describing how his sickness had come as a rude shock to him, the retired commissioner of police told how he had never thought a sickness like this could happen to a man in his position. As his wife held the X-Rays up to the light, he said that he had been booked for an operation but wanted to seek God for healing.

As various international visitors from countries such as Japan, Mexico and South Africa surveyed the seemingly hopeless case, Joshua explained that with God, all things are possible – the only thing that can limit His ability is the level of our faith. If we are thinking negatively and doubting that it can be done, God cannot work. After hearing the pitiful story from Mr. Uyanna’s wife, how her once active husband was unable to walk, TB Joshua looked at Mr. Uyanna and said, “Today is your day.” His faith just needed to be strengthened. Joshua then handed Mr Uyanna a bottle of anointed water for healing and deliverance and told him to drink the whole bottle, saying, “Relax and enjoy your wine”. (Joshua has previously explained about the anointed water that it is not the water itself that heals, but Jesus Christ since the healing is done in His name.)

A few minutes later, TB Joshua came back to Mr Uyanna and placed his hands on his back and legs, praying for him. Joshua then told him to stand up, which he did immediately. After placing hands on his waist in prayer, TB Joshua led Mr Uyanna to take his first step. Walking out of the wheelchair, he confidently made his way into the church, followed by his wife who was crying for joy. It was an awesome sight; the retired commissioner of police walking for the first time in years, an evangelist behind him carrying his wheelchair and visitors and onlookers rejoicing.

With so many miracles happening in The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, day by day, week by week, year by year, one has to ask oneself – is my faith not being strengthened? As the Bible says in Matthew 13: 16-18 “But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.”
Whether you see it physically, or watch it on TV or have just read this article – what more evidence do you want? Evidence of what you say? Well, TB Joshua says, “I am not the healer. I know the healer; His name is Jesus Christ”. Evidence of Jesus Christ – that He can and will change lives.

Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by niceguy10: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
Interesting, l really thank God for this man (Tb Joshua) He is really a man of God.
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by pmartins: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
l watch it live on Emmanuel TV, it was so touching because T.B Joshua make the man feel at home after which the man receive his healing from GOD through the Prophet. l thank God for his life.
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by benjax2002: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thank God for using this man of God (TB Joshua) to heal the man, What an amazing grace
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by Fisay(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
He who do not know, and know that he does not know, is worthy to be explained to, but he who does not know and does not know that he is ignorant, is very difficult to be put in the right path. I watched the healing of the retired police officer live in my location here in Irvinton city, New Jersey, prior to the last Sunday's mirracles, I have witness, everal earth shaking mirracles wrought by God using TBJ as an instrument. I think it is high time we told ourself the truth. This man is a gift to the black race
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by papagiddy(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2010
praise God!!! i watched it live too!! but why is Rriherd bonnke denying him on ABN. that he is not recommending him or Emmanuel Tv,
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by Fisay(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2010
There are people who for one reason or the other would go any distance to make sure whatever they believe is seen as the fact. Whatever that comes out of any institution eaded by kind of people who had chosen to hate without reason(s) that can stand the test of time, such as Pastor Ortsajafor ABN. Though, I have not see the refutal of Evangelist Bonnke, but I know his relationship with other pastors in Nigeria is so important to him to endorcing T B Joshua and Emmanuel Tv. Evangelist Bonnke is more or less a Nigerian, he conduct crusades here in Nigeria every yeas more that any Nigerian pastor in Nigeria, every year in Nigeria he preach in Nigeria nearly every month, and those that organise the crusades for him are the same set of people who desire T B Joshua dead, putting all these facts into consideration, I assume, going by the way things are done by people with such character, he must have been "talk" to and the talking must have scared him to make such a u-turn. Surely only prople without the mind of their own could easily be swayed like that.
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by xton112: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
thank god 4 the man oooooo
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by xton112: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
thank GOD 4 the man oooooo
Re: Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." by HISchild: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. " - Rev 16:13-14.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. " -Mat 24:24

Thus, be careful and be warned. (Matt 24, 2 Thess 2). Trust only in the holy Word of GOD, which and Who is Truth (Rom 3:4).

I pass no personal judgment, GOD HIMSELF is The Judge.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section? / Giving Up On God And Going Back To The World ( edited ) / Is Nigeria A Secular State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.