Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2438 Views)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Rednaxelot: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire:
It is wrong for a group of mafioso, to take Nigerians for Granted, and decide to Chose Leaders (for us), based on "gentlemanly agreements", which actually means, "the poor can not come close to".

GEJ is the first "ordinary" Nigerian to be in Aso Rock and the mafioso wants him out, so they can continue business as usual.

You and I, will NOT accept that. We will fight them online and offline and make sure that every family, every Nigerian from any State and region, is qualified to contest elections and win by merit and NOT because the Kaduna Mafioso or what they call themselves "anoints" him or her.

Let Justice Reign, We must obey the Constitution NOT Gentlemanly agreement of mafioso.
mr man, stop contradicting yourself.

GEJ didn't get to the post due to a solo effort but the mafioso's appointment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by Pukkah: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rednaxelot: mr man, stop contradicting yourself.

GEJ didn't get to the post due to a solo effort but the mafioso's appointment.

Are you minding him? I can see that the guy is in his own world.

All I can say for now is : good luck to Goodluck.
Re: Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by djfaithy: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Obasanjo knows more than you and I. What if there are plans to install another Niger Deltan as President in a bloody coup? Do you think anybody will come out to protest? The Yorubas are the major activists that could have protested if Jonathan is removed but as at today everyone is not happy and no one will even cough. The Niger Deltans will be happy that another of their son is the new President.
...... Bro I'm with you 100%, I'm not one of those learners that believe jonathan is a match for obj when it comes to politics....that aside, I don't care where the next president is coming from even if its from ogoni, I just want a man I can be bold enough to call my president not someone like jonathan. NOPE, NOT JONATHAN.
Re: Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by djfaithy: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
jmaine: The slimy and up to no good OBJ is simply wasting his time trying to gain some needed leverage towards 2015.
. We shall see, sebi na naija we dey....have you not heard this adage, "if you want to know how far a place is, ask from those coming from there", a man that spent 8 years in a place will surely know better than a beginner, GEJ has shot himself in the leg, he wanted to dine with the devil with short spoon, well he will soon be on his own.
Re: Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ by OAM4J: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2013

(1) (2)

Battle For Bama -boko Haram Strom Bama, Borno, Nigerian Army Repelled Attack / Presidential Electrocution:10 Pro-jonathan Campaigners Suffered Electric Shock / Those Saying Buhari Is Too Old, Does Good Leadership Define By Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.