Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh (598 Views)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by Jeff148(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Founder of “As The Lord Said, It Should
Be Done Temple” Blessed Oguguamakwa
Dikeh has declared that Christians should
forget about the second coming of Jesus
Christ (rapture), saying that it would
never come to pass.
The cleric recently came under heavy
criticism by Nigerians over his strange
biblical beliefs and the purported serving
of alcohol in his church.
The controversial cleric in an Interview
with Daily Independent asserted that,
“There is nothing like rapture. If you tell
me that rapture means when a person
dies, his soul goes back to God and his
flesh to the dust, then I will agree, but
anything other than that, I don’t agree.
Don’t let anybody deceive you.
He also argued that there’s no hell fire
after death.
He voiced his conviction
thus, “There is nothing
like hell fire after life.
Heaven is here on earth
already. When you are
suffering, you are in hell
fire. If you are in poverty
and cannot pay your
house rent then you are
already in hell. But when
you are in heaven, even if
you reside in a flat, your
landlord will come and
beg you for money. He
would even say don’t
worry, I will give the
other tenant quit notice
for you.”
Speaking further, the
preacher said he doesn’t
pray with the name of
Jesus, saying that Jesus
was also a servant like
him.
Hear him, “I pray in the
name of God, because my
father, Adam, did not
pray in Jesus’ name. Jesus
is a servant like me. He
has finished his
assignment and has gone.
I am a servant too. When
I finish my work, I will go.
Jesus has done a good
job, but I have problem
with people who are giving him the
honour that is not due him. If you say
Jesus is the saviour of the whole world,
who then is God?”
newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng

Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2013
He even look lyk an ifa priest wat more can he say..no scripture to back his claims self...mtheeeww
Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by Blitz4real(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Falls from...........................

IROKO TREE..........
Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by go4value(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2013
3rd to comment......indeed Xceeding grace has com to stay....#team ETT
Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by Siralfred1(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
End time tins... N pple dey go him church, i sorry 4 dem oh
Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by Jeff148(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2013
This Pastor(man of God) got me thinking shaa....
Re: There Is Nothing Like Rapture, There Is No Hell Fire – Pastor Blessed Dikeh by bluerange(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Later someone will come here and type " be careful about what you say about the Man of God" and people who are part this man's ministry will also fearlessly say Catholics will go to hell. Abeg make una shift na so confusion full everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

George And Eid-ul-adha (A Must Read) / Rapture Films You Must Watch!!! / MYSTERIOUS: How General Overseer Disappeared After Car Crash In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.