Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real (3192 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
One man who is out to open many
old “secrets” in the Catholic church
is Pope Francis. Some of the
beliefs that are held in the church
but contrary to the loving nature of
God are now being set aside by the
Pope who was recently name The
Man of The Year by TIME
Magazine, observed.
In his latest revelations three days ago, Pope
Francis said:
“Through humility, soul searching,
and prayerful contemplation we
have gained a new understanding of
certain dogmas. The church no
longer believes in a literal hell
where people suffer. This doctrine
is incompatible with the infinite love
of God. God is not a judge but a
friend and a lover of humanity. God
seeks not to condemn but only to
embrace. Like the fable of Adam and
Eve, we see hell as a literary
device. Hell is merely a metaphor
for the isolated soul, which like all
souls ultimately will be united in
love with God.”
In a shocking speech that is
reverberating across the world,
Pope Francis declared that:
“All religions are true, because
they are true in the hearts of all
those who believe in them. What
other kind of truth is there? In the
past, the church has been harsh on
those it deemed morally wrong or
sinful. Today, we no longer judge.
Like a loving father, we never
condemn our children. Our church is
big enough for heterosexuals and
homosexuals, for the pro-life and
the pro-choice! For conservatives
and liberals, even communists are
welcome and have joined us. We all
love and worship the same God.”
In the last six months, Catholic
cardinals, bishops and theologians
have been deliberating in the
Vatican City, in discussing the
future of the church and redefining
long-held Catholic doctrines and
dogmas. The Third Vatican
Council, is the largest and most
important since the Second Vatican
Council was concluded in 1962.
Pope Francis convened the new
council to “finally finish the work
of the Second Vatican Council.”
The Third Vatican Council
concluded with Pope Francis
announcing that…
Catholicism is now a “modern and
reasonable religion, which has
undergone evolutionary changes.
The time has come to abandon all
intolerance. We must recognize that
religious truth evolves and
changes. Truth is not absolute or
set in stone. Even atheists
acknowledge the divine. Through
acts of love and charity the atheist
acknowledges God as well, and
redeems his own soul, becoming an
active participant in the redemption
of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech
has sent traditionalists into a fit
of confusion and hysteria…
“God is changing and evolving as
we are, For God lives in us and in
our hearts. When we spread love
and kindness in the world, we touch
our own divinity and recognize it.
The Bible is a beautiful holy book,
but like all great and ancient works,
some passages are outdated. Some
even call for intolerance or
judgement. The time has come to
see these verses as later
interpolations, contrary to the
message of love and truth, which
otherwise radiates through
scripture. In accordance with our
new understanding, we will begin to
ordain women as cardinals, bishops
and priests. In the future, it is my
hope that we will have a woman pope
one day. Let no door be closed to
women that is open to men!”
A few cardinals in the Catholic
church are against Pope Francis’
latest declarations.
Source: www.spyghana.com/hell-real-pope-francis/
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Evablazze(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP r u an Alien ?
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Evablazze: OP r u an Alien ?
why?
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Latest prophecies about End time,
Click Here => www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Crystalline(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm, that's all I can say. Who am I to judge the pope?
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol confused xtians. grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
lol confused xtians. grin
We are not confused mind you. Its just a certain set of group that form an organization and call it church under the umbrella of Christianity as a religion but whose practices and doctrines contradicts GOD's word in Bible
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Macelliot: Latest prophecies about End time,
Click Here => www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
no thanks.
My Bible has it all in the Gospel and the Book of Revelation.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
We are not confused mind you. Its just a certain set of group that form an organization and call it church under the umbrella of Christianity as a religion but whose practices and doctrines contradicts GOD's word in Bible

blah blah blah. CONFUSED.

that certain group is the worlds larget denomination under the "umbrella" of christianity. so mind you. grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

blah blah blah. CONFUSED.

that certain group is the worlds larget denomination under the "umbrella" of christianity. so mind you. grin
For many are called but few are chosen-Matthew 22:14
It not by number or being the largest in the world. It is by holiness and righteousness. We have our Bible. True Christians stick to the Bible.
Also the reason why I posted this, so people could see and discern
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by martowskin1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
@op pls we need we need source.....and front page tins
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by NwokoDora: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
This are the signs of the last days
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
For many are called but few are chosen-Matthew 22:14
It not by number or being the largest in the world. It is by holiness and righteousness. We have our Bible. True Christians stick to the Bible.
Also the reason why I posted this, so people could see and discern

you guyz are too much. tongue
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Revolva(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin

keep telling them that christainity religion is a sham ...see the massive confusion these catholic folks have put people from ages .into..shame

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol these xtians are a disgrace unto themselves. tongue
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by martowskin1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
op give us the source o
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
which church is a set of groups. The mother church.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Macelliot(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by gidob(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmm....d last time i cheecked jehovah's witnesses have always been saying God is a God of love nd so cannot roast ppl....if other churches are accepting it now affer persecuting them for many years...den i tink deir teaching of paradise on earth is also true nd solidly based on d scripture...maybe dats wats d pope will accept next.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Mpetempe(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Is this not really confusing? Can't believe what i read.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
martowskin1: @op pls we need we need source.....and front page tins
source: www.spyghana.com/hell-real-pope-francis/
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Revolva: grin grin grin grin

keep telling them that christainity religion is a sham ...see the massive confusion these catholic folks have put people from ages .into..shame
Christianity is the only one and true religion. Dont judge the whole Christianity by catholicism
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Macelliot:
which church is a set of groups. The mother church.
It might be in existence for centuries, have the largest number, build the biggest church and all that, BUT does it lead souls to heaven? Does it contradicts the Bible?
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
gidob: Hmm....d last time i cheecked jehovah's witnesses have always been saying God is a God of love nd so cannot roast ppl....if other churches are accepting it now affer persecuting them for many years...den i tink deir teaching of paradise on earth is also true nd solidly based on d scripture...maybe dats wats d pope will accept next.
Dont be deceived. Its not true. Paradise is not here on earth. Christ say He is going to prepare a place for us-John 14:2 and 3
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by MrAladin: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
A Confused Topic from Dum-b Poster......................

We need video evidence.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mpetempe: Is this not really confusing? Can't believe what i read.
Dont be confused about anything. You have your Bible, if anything your church does contradicts the Bible, then you have to make a change. As small as it might be, Christ say if we break the least of the commandment, then we have broken all. Make a change, this is eternity we are talking about
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by drnairalov: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
My Gawd .
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op I know intelligence is not your strongest point but let me help you first of there is nothing like third Vatican council. The link you posted I opened It and if you had taken time to read the comments below it you will discover other people said so as well.
The article was taken from a spoof magazine diversity chronicle who use humor and satire to report news. The article said the fictitious third Vatican council happened for six months. The catholic church will not do anything involving cardinals for six months and you won't here. The article also said cardinal arinze was angry with the pope. At this point if you had a bit of sense you will know this is joke news. Can people who met for six months come out with a statement and one of them will be angry. When the catholic church meets decision taken is binding and nobody certainly not to the media will given another opinion.
The report also had lots of inconsistencies which is allowed since its a satire. You clearly have an agenda so you quickly rushed here to post it. Despite the comments on that article. Despite the Ghana spy linking you to the original article published by the satire magazine.
Well either move this to the jokes section or continue to believe in your deluded mind.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr. Aladin:
A Confused Topic from Dum-b Poster......................

We need video evidence.
GOD bless you bro for cursing me. I pray this shouldnt be held against you on the last day.
Let he that has ear, let him hear. The wise will read this post and make a change, others will read and look for excuses or reign curses...
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by MrAladin: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
GOD bless you bro for cursing me. I pray this shouldnt be held against you on the last day.
Let he that has ear, let him hear. The wise will read this post and make a change, others will read and look for excuses or reign curses...

and i pray that God also bless u for spreading false rumours about our Holy Father.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
emmyskies:
-------------------------------------------
Emmy skies. Nothing will be held against him. Rather you will be the one answering for you sin of bearing false witness. People have written different articles here that this never happened. There is nothing like third Vatican council. The last Vatican council happened in the 70s. People have told you this was a satire. I still don't know if the meaning of satire is your problem. Let me break it down. In Nigeria context Its like an akpos joke. The news never happened. The comments on the article clearly explained that this was a joke yet you copied and paste here because of your narrow agenda. Do you think a news of this magnitude will happen and world media will not be on it. Now you want to act holy and pious by saying God bless you. Holines also involves not lying and apologizing when you make mistake. You can still do both by editing your original article or writting under this that this was a genuine mistake. I believe you won't do it because you have an agenda and this fake news serves you. Yet you call yourself a Christian. The article was written originally by a website that invents news or make up news and they clearly stated on their website that their news is not true. I know because I have checked the website. Its called diversity chronicler.
Re: Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real by emmyskies(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^^^ the comments that followed were people's opinion. Mind you, I am not bearing false witness against anybody. Dont you know what "witness" means? The post is in line with the pope's previous comment when he said who is he to judge gay people.
I dont have any personal issue with the catholic church. If you wont accept the post about the pope's comment, then tell me why the catholic church make(not worship) images. Also tell me why you pray the rosary. This two things the catholic church does contradicts the Bible. So answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Daily Manner(odm) 21-days Fasting Begins Today. / A Very Atheist Christmas / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.