Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anyone-who-says-i-bleach-is-silly- Former Governor Alao Akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone-who-says-i-bleach-is-silly- Former Governor Alao Akala (393 Views)

Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala / Otedola Is Silly & Misguided For Not Talking To House Committee – Committee / Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone-who-says-i-bleach-is-silly- Former Governor Alao Akala by nekaa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?

Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very stupid question, how can I bleach? You are very stupid to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression? (He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)
Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very stupid to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?

http://www.punchng.com/feature/hotseat/anyone-who-says-i-took-n1bn-from-civil-service-is-senseless-alao-akala/

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Wrecking Ball Of A Letter By Gbenga Olorunpomi / Best Way To Get Rid Of Corruption And Injustice In Nigeria / Jonathan's 2015 Presidential Campaign Poster Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.