Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics (1139 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by kambili999(f): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
hey all... Api sunday to y'all. I av opened this thread for catholics and other interested friends from other church denominations to share prayers, talk about their various churches, ask ur questions and clear ur doubts on wat u feel u knw or u dnt knw abt the catholic church. Stay blessed and av a wonderful week ahead.
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by Rich4god(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Very nice of you my dear brother... But I think we have 1 thread on this topic already. https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by kambili999(f): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rich4god: Very nice of you my dear brother... But I think we have 1 thread on this topic already. https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics
brother Im a lady
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by Rich4god(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
kambili999: brother Im a lady
Sorry dear sister... Correction noted.
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by Ranchhoddas: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Not really interested in the thread but i noticed the op's username-Kambili,catholic,purple hibiscus:ring a bell?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by kambili999(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ranchhoddas: Not really interested in the thread but i noticed the op's username-Kambili,catholic,purple hibiscus:ring a bell?
my name is kambili. Im catholic. Yes, iv read d book purple hibiscus.
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
kambili999:
[s] hey all... Api sunday to y'all. I av opened this thread for catholics and other interested friends from other church denominations to share prayers, talk about their various churches, ask ur questions and clear ur doubts on wat u feel u knw or u dnt knw abt the catholic church. Stay blessed and av a wonderful week ahead. [/s]
catholics are Idol worshippers. Mary is dead and gone and she is oblivious of this world.
Catholics are evil
Re: A Thread For All Catholics And Friends Of Catholics by pennywys(m): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2018
catholics are Idol worshippers. Mary is dead and gone and she is oblivious of this world.
Catholics are evil
ur hypocrisy is in ur DNA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Malachi,Tithes & Devourer: The Silliest Children's Monster Story Ever Sold / "What Is The Story Of Elijah And The Prophets Of Baal?" / Music: Obimo ~ Ayo Vincent | Prod By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.