Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh (920 Views)

The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Founder of “As The Lord Said, It Should Be Done
Temple”, Pastor Blessed Oguguamakwa Dikeh
seems to be in the mould of those who are out to
challenge the status quo. He has declared that
Christians should forget about the second coming
of Jesus Christ (rapture), saying that it would
never come to pass.
In his words: “There is nothing like hell fire after
life. Heaven is here on earth already. When you
are suffering, you are in hell fire. If you are i n
poverty and cannot pay your house rent then you
are already in hell. But when you are in heaven,
even if you reside in a flat, your landlord will come
and beg you for money. He would even say don’t
worry, I will give the other tenant quit notice for
you.”

In an Interview with Daily Independent, Pastor
Dikeh further insisted that:
“There is nothing like rapture. If you tell me that
rapture means when a person dies, his soul goes
back to God and his flesh to the dust, then I will
agree, but anything other than that, I don’t
agree . Don’t let anybody deceive you.
He also stated (like the Jehovah Witnesses) that
there’s no hell fire after death.
Pastor Dikeh also dropped another controversial
statement:
“I pray in the name of God, because my father,
Adam, did not pray in Jesus’ name. Jesus is a
servant like me. He has finished his assignment
and has gone. I am a servant too. When I finish
my work, I will go. Jesus has done a good job, but
I have problem with people who are giving him
the honour that is not due him. If you say Jesus is
the saviour of the whole world, who then is God?”
The pastor recently came under heavy criticism
by Nigerians over his strange biblical beliefs and
the purported serving of alcohol to members in
his church.

www.nigeriaonpoint.com/2013/12/there-is-nothing-like-hell-fire-no.html?m=1

Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by xynerise: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Who the HELL is he?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise: Who the HELL is he?

Simple! He is a desperate man seeking for attention.... And with gospels like the one he preaches, gospels and doctrines that against the word of God, gospels that contradict the holy bible, gospels like this sells like Hell!

We who believe in the bible as the word of God knows what he says about heaven and hell.

All I can say is may God have mercy on his soul
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nawa oooo
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by nedu2000(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
summary of all laws :love your neighbour as yourself,love God.!!All these doctrines are secondary
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by autodexter: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
By making this claims he has just potrayed himself as a living proof that hell is real and lucifer and his demons are at work to pull more souls to hell,christians do not refrain from praying because the devil will not relent in ploting schemes to lure gullible souls to hell, he is an anti-christ simple!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pastor Sells Daughter’s Baby For N200,000 Biblical apostles are turning in their graves over a pastor, Rev. Michael Oguguo, 52, who sold the baby of his daughter, Chiamaka Oguguo, for the sum of N200,000 with the connivance of a clinic in Umuechem, Etche, Rivers State where the baby was born click here to read the full copy. www.nairaland.com/1556207/pastor-sells-daughter-baby-n200000
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by God2man(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
More people are still coming from the armoury of satan to deceive many that there is no hell.
You have not seen anything yet, in fact, if some christian are not watchful or prayerful enough, they willl deny christ.

Lord have mercy on this generation.

God2man.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by Liv4Christ: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Anti-christ personified.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh by asam7(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Too many "servant of God", God knows his people o.

(1) (Reply)

Three(3) Categories Of Boko Haram And Their Sponsorers / Preach The Gospel Not Condemnation / Photo:baby Boy Born With 8 Limbs(4 Arms And Legs)in India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.