Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic (857 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Many Christain get involved in witchcraft ritual unknowningly.
This is a way 'White witches do things..They use psalms or certain scripture verses while using oil and salt

Salt is a symbol in the bible but it is not frequently used.
If you notice,and do researches you will know they use salt for witchcrafcy.

Be careful...The bible did not show us a place Jesus used salt.

Adapted from
PREPARE FOR WAR
BY Rebecca Brown
Re: Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Ghydyon(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
mista man using of salt is nt in d tenet of C.A.C. go make ur findings very wel
Re: Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ghydyon: mista man using of salt is nt in d tenet of C.A.C. go make ur findings very wel

I have attended more than one programmes organised by C.AC

the last one was last week.
The prophet ask them to put salt in water and read psalm 21
Re: Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Ghydyon(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
let me table the tenet of C.A.C down for you.C.A.C believe in the use of water and anoiting oil noting more and if you dont know d use of salt u mentioned above is one of prophetic work or functions and not a rule in C.A.C
Re: Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ghydyon: let me table the tenet of C.A.C down for you.C.A.C believe in the use of water and anoiting oil noting more and if you dont know d use of salt u mentioned above is one of prophetic work or functions and not a rule in C.A.C

I DID Not say it is one of their tenet...I am advising ppl to stop doing it...as it mostly used In C.A.c and ccc
Re: Use Of Salt By C.A.C And C.C.C Is Demonic by Ghydyon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Divepen:

I DID Not say it is one of their tenet...I am advising ppl to stop doing it...as it mostly used In C.A.c and ccc
wen u say mostly u mean its part of dem...d tin z, d use of salt is prophetic jux as a prophet 4rm c.a.c can use so a prophet 4rm living faith etc. Use of salt is prophetic,its a mata of d mind nd wel u bliv d prophet..

(1) (Reply)

Natural Men Want Kings (Pls read to the end) / Pastor Oyahkilome And Controversies / Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.