Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mtn And Their Funny Business Tricks, Who's Fooling Who? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn And Their Funny Business Tricks, Who's Fooling Who? (437 Views)

Dstv Must Stop Fooling Nigerians-house Of Reps / Yoruba Names & Their Funny Direct Translations / 6000 Mega-watts By December (fg And Poor Masses- Who Is Fooling Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Their Funny Business Tricks, Who's Fooling Who? by olatpic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abeg make una help me ask em-pty-hen o...shey na by force..?

No matter how they rephrase this text and send it to me, I would not fall victim to their business tricks.

Initially it was "few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept quiet...

then I checked my balance and saw "you would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still kept quiet....

Then I recharged and I saw "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....

Then I got a text and viewed it. What I saw is "does your number end with 0225? please send OK to 7070! *******0225 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...

Then I saw an alert again!!... "are you so so and so so? yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day" (money wey I don win I go still text 100/day to claim am abii?)....ok o, I still kept quiet....

Then just now I received a call and guess who called me? 7070... abeg wetin them wan tell me wey them never send for text? who knows what the next format will be?

Ma people please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey my own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my hand, N2,000,000 na by force? ...

PS: Na so them take steal my N50 months back..by sending a Flash message requesting me to 'click here' to subscribe for a ringback tone...and because my phone was locked I just had to click on the screen to unlock it and voila my money is gone. I had to send a mail to their CC to deactivate me and never charge me again...Na only apology the CC give me.

I received another such Flash messgae 3 days ago...guess what I did...I just removed my phone battery smiley. Once bitten twice shy!

(1) (Reply)

Senator Yerima Divorces 17yearold Egyptian Wife, Marriesanother 15yr Old / My Message To ASUU / Feel The Mutual Understanding Between Me And Google.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.