Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

6000 Mega-watts By December (fg And Poor Masses- Who Is Fooling Who? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6000 Mega-watts By December (fg And Poor Masses- Who Is Fooling Who? (541 Views)

How To Build The 200 Watts Home Inverter Projects / Sahara Reporters: Dedicated To Only Negative GEJ, FG And PDP News (photo Proof)! / 6000 Mega Watts- A Fact Or A Mirage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6000 Mega-watts By December (fg And Poor Masses- Who Is Fooling Who? by chydoscopy: 5:01am On Nov 13, 2009
I will never foget that HOPEFUL PROMISE (or should i say, "So called"wink made by our president before he was elected were he said that he will declare a state of emergency in the power sector within six months to one year into his tenure. The Igbo man's response to this would be, "Chai! Otu awghi n'ezi" which i inteprete as "Just words are not and cannot be enough"
Few days to Christmas, it seems the rate of power outage especially in the south-east has just trippled instead of reducing. I dont know about your area.
Please, Nigerians, "BIKO NU, TINYE NU grin ONU N'OKWU A" (Please Nigerians, make una put mouth for this matter)

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Resumption For The Vacancy / Stock Market / Where In The World Would You Visit If You Had The Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.