Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. (21705 Views)

How To Detect Whether Your Tecno Andriod Phone And Battery Are Original / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by 299: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Are this Techno guys paying Seun??
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Mybettingtips(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
seunwen2: i don try am for my m7 the stuff no work
Finally a fake tecno fone....

1 Like

Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Kayode4un: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
jeamie: ...Bleep techno nd its users..mitcheew...
ao sure are we d@ u are not 1 of dem #frosh
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by alotofgrace(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
i wish some gals hv IMEI and S/N so that we can validate dia validity

btw..
pls can anyone help me with this book?
what colour is your parachute?

sorry for diversion
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by nwaobitex: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Just passing by.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by simdam500(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Not surprised
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by jeamie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kayode4un: ao sure are we d@ u are not 1 of dem #frosh
u no ceriouz o..lol
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by naijalodge(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
is the company itself nt fake. ..like seriously. .
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
[size=24pt] Did you know if the number of people using tecno phones walked pass you in a straight line,That line will never end. [/size]

Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by dazzy4real(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
just like the number of people that used blackberry then...

back to topic , when i used the code *#06# i got two imei number .. anyoda code for vc number cos right now i no fit pull this phone out na him i dey use as modem...
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by smartg(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks to op
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Tecno one con be like Nokia oh......
Tecno Confam!!!!!!!
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Just go to http://gc.tecno-mobile.com/index and enter the imei and VC of your Tecno phone to know if it is genuine.

Enter the S/N of your Tecno's battery to check if it an original battery.

Thank me later.

Is your Tecno phone genuine? Is your Tecno's battery an original battery ? No lie ooooo.... grin grin grin grin
Where can I see the IMEI and VC??
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by pcaptain38(f): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2013
thanks man

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Swiftboy(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2013
This Tecno brand is attracting me seriously...am getting one for sure!
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2013
I "gbab"(swap) my sister's tecno bat3, unkwn to me, de bat3 s fake. I'll kindly go an return it back. I wonder y my phone has started developin som creepy faults. embarassed *gbabin no good o* cheesy grin
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by kabba7(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Is there an original in the techno family ? as gR as M concerned techno fones are all China made so it fall within the same range with all other fakes e,except if some are made in Alaba by home boys across the Niger.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:37am On Dec 16, 2013
dazzy4real: just like the number of people that used blackberry then...

back to topic , when i used the code *#06# i got two imei number .. anyoda code for vc number cos right now i no fit pull this phone out na him i dey use as modem...

You will also see the imei and VC on the Tecno box if you still have it with you.

LogoDWhiz:
Where can I see the IMEI and VC??

Remove your battery and you will see the imei and VC on the label as explained here.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by bowei(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Pot calling kettle black grin
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by MrsCork2(f): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2013
bowei: Pot calling kettle black grin

lol
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by confusion247(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2013
I don't really understand the relationship between techno and nairaland.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by geebehn(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
My tecno phone got spoilt while charging due to power failure.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Thanks Op
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by AwesomeDaniel(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2013
I thought techno was chinko already.... grin
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Jaytee67(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Please what is vc and how do I know the vc of my own phone? As for imei, i'm well conversant with that. Thanks for helping me out, not minding my ignorance.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by smajatt(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2013
seunwen2: i don try am for my m7 the stuff no work
ajiwipe fake lo ra ni yeeeeeeen
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by tijanijude(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa for some people o. Most of them said the same about Samsung before. Now they claim it is the best and are beefing tecno users now.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Eslopy(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Those of us saying negative things about Techno phones and its Users should know that Techno can best any of your new advanced android or CDMA phones. for me as long as they can minimise cost of android and still wax strong they are one of the best if not the best presently #China or no China#

2 Likes

Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by shift15(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2013
My wife's brand new Tecno Phantom restarts whenever she receives a message or call.
Who can help out pls.
Re: How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Sorry, I am TECNOphobia grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board / Whatsapp On Window Mobile 6.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.