Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory (5214 Views)

Boko Haram Demands '$50M Ransom' For Release Of Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / N3.16bn Ceramic Firm In Ogun For Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by kelvincoll(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
2s£xy:
it is really pathetic that something is being said and all some baboons and jester could see is to bring tribalism to the table. while you are here, smart folks already know the GOLD that lies in that simple article.

Personally, I am always happy when I read stuffs like this coming from Ogun State considering it'S proximity with Lagos, this cup shall not pass me by angry angry angry angry

May your days be long wink, I think some are only engulfed in the tribal thing rather than how the project would positively affect them, their families, the state and the nation at large. While the govt of the day shud be lauded, all hands must be on deck else it's just gonna be another Moribund tale.

“Although the company’s factory in Ajaokuta, Kogi State is operational at full capacity, meeting both domestic demands and export to the West African market, we are being proactive based on consumer and industry insight, and research to establish another production plant.”

With the above, I doubt I've come across a thread with Kogites laying claim or being tribalistic
Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by patriotic007: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
You cant hide the truth,....GEJ's administration has attracted the most investment into this country,.....Before you attack me answer this question,....Who is incharge of attracting investment into this country?how many times has Ogun state governor traveled from the shores of this country? ABEG UP GEJ
Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by basilo101: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1: Another worthy investments that surpasses the whole of investments of 2 by 2inches shop owners.

We give glory to God.

We are progressing, they are wailing.
Lol, wailing ke? Dey r already strategizing hw 2 buy all d tiles n stock it in dia 2inch shops while ur lazy ar.se rot in poverty

4 Likes

Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by geeez: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
basilo101:
Lol, wailing ke? Dey r already strategizing hw 2 buy all d tiles n stock it in dia 2inch shops while ur lazy ar.se rot in poverty

That's why we are industrialists and you are traders

2 Likes

Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by GentleFrank(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by olaife80: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
geeez:

And recently, Ogun has displaced my Lagos to second position as the most industrialized state in the country

Thumbs up Ogun but we will overtake you soon again

Abo ti overtake e nii, with enough land, upcoming Airport, Lightrail, Abk City Centre, OKFTZ... Haha bro hold on wit ur "TiTiny" Lagos and watch hw Ogun bcome Gigantic in d next few years.

Cheers!!!
Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by olaife80: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
patriotic007: You cant hide the truth,....GEJ's administration has attracted the most investment into this country,.....Before you attack me answer this question,....Who is incharge of attracting investment into this country?how many times has Ogun state governor traveled from the shores of this country? ABEG UP GEJ

I have told u ppl several times that bringing up Gej in dis kind matter is just been feverished. Amosun just came back from Indonesia nd mind u there is nw gud relationship with Indonesia and Malaysia which d Giant strides of Amosun is bringing up.. So stil wondering how Jonathan woo investors to Ogun.

1 Like

Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by ceaser: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
odua boy: Sothwest should not wound herself with development ooocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
*Wound* lol.
Re: WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory by Mendo007(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dis kips surprising me dat we barely have such interest in Edo state, wats happing 2 dis state sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ominous Signs If Kanu Wasn't Bluffing About MOSSAD Alliance / BREAKING!!! Court Orders Arrest Of Air Peace Boss , Allen Onyeama(photos) / A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.