Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan (4932 Views)

25 SHOCKING Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan / My Watch: 11 Shocking Things From Obj’s New Book / 25 Things You Probably Never Knew About Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
safarigirl: how can her hobbies include reading and writing when her command of English is abysmal at best? She goes to Utako market ke? Why these people dey lie like this? Do they think Nigerians are toddlers?
grin grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Atlantian: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
safarigirl: how can her hobbies include reading and writing when her command of English is abysmal at best? She goes to Utako market ke? Why these people dey lie like this? Do they think Nigerians are toddlers?

Is it by English ? I have a friend that can not read and write, yet he owns a Ferrari and is worth over a billion naira. Do you have a billion to your name ?
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Ngwakwe: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Command of English language has nothing to do with actual intelligence though a sub description belonging to one of twelve aspects of intelligence.

Just chill, good command of English Language doesn't increase ones intelligent quotient.

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by agbameta: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
HER WARDROBE

The Nigerian First Lady is a power dresser. She is
always attractively dressed (even when the
President is looking morose). Whatever, she is an
outstanding dresser.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-T8xFC-7pP-c/UOVnIgK3PyI/AAAAAAABLic/MTxER6Fm404/s1600/patience+jonathan+lindaikejiblog.jpeg[/img]

Odikwa risky with the Captain jack sparrow costume....lmao

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Ichel: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-T8xFC-7pP-c/UOVnIgK3PyI/AAAAAAABLic/MTxER6Fm404/s1600/patience+jonathan+lindaikejiblog.jpeg[/img]

Odikwa risky with the Captain jack sparrow costume....lmao
Very, very risky grin grin grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by snakova(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Keneking: She like reading and writing abi...what kind of books does she like to read? How does she write ? Is it like a chicken looking for earthworm?
shege yaro
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Jonathan got attracted to her because of her brilliance? Are you shi..tting me? Further confirms how dumb they both are.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Whats all this crap? she likes reading and her english is like that of a pepper seller. And what kind of name is that fakaballema its sounds more like a nuclear bomb.
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Phder: Jonathan got attracted to her because of her brilliance? Are you shi..tting me? Further confirms how dumb they both are.
Lol! Brilliance indeed! grin grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Dhelake: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2013
So na she dey take one billion naira cook
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by nwaobitex: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by kglamour(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
FIRST LADY'S SPEECH TO NELSON MANDELA:
“Good Morning my fellow people,me,my
husband and the plentiful peoples
of one great Nigeria send our condolence
and congratulated South Africa
peoples for the die of their president
yesterday evening,We are sadness
to welcome the great man. I was sleep under
my pillow yesterday when
my husband tell me that Mandela has death,
I just shout no no no and I
start to cry,My husband and Mandela is a
good friends,When my
husband was a children, Mandela give him
his own shoe when he did not
have shoe,
Now Mandela she have made the African
people a widow by died.
Mandela was a good mother,she taked care
of us like his child,We are all
happy for Mandela’s life it is not easy to
carry first in an International
competition. The kill that killed Nelson
Mandela has making some
children a widow,my heart feels sorry for
these children who have
becomes widows for losing their leaders or
parents for one reason or
another,Mandela taught us to have love for
our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY. I was sad
since he was in the hospital
but I am happy when my husband tell me
that doctors and nurses are
responding to treatments. One great thing I
learnt from Nelson Mandela
is that I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide.
Once again,congratulated to South Africa
peoples,Mandela is a great
rapper even better than Michael Jackson,he
died but his manhood lives
on",lolzz

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by kglamour(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
mama piss nooni grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by laykhorn(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2013
her hobbies got me cracking.
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by libertyfather(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Am not part of this ooooo, a committee is setup to post this and to read your comments for prosecution......thank God I dint say enitin wink hailing mama peees
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by kenlash1(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2013
may God forgive u fo quoting
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Afroconnect: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
This woman and her husband are badluck to Nigeria...Obasanjo made a grave mistake which Nigeria might never forgive him for for allowing such a weak couple occuppy Aso-rock.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
2013 thread? shocked

Obinoscopy and Mukina2, front page biko! grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Garrithe1st:
angry angry angry angry

Joe got attracted to her because of her brilliance.....
and she got attracted to jona because he's humble, tall and handsome- it a love-at-first-sight.
I cudnt believe my eyez when i read some of her stories up there; some touched me, some made me laff. With her background, one wld have expected to b humble and, be less 'domineering', but d reverse is d case, as she has become too powerful for a firstlady.
Her hobbies really made me laff grin grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Articul8(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Garrithe1st:
angry angry angry angry

Joe got attracted to her because of her brilliance.....
then u can imagine how brilliant Mr.joe too was to av bin attracted 2 her 4 her brilliance
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by rocgirl: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
What an impressive Mama Ice Creamishprofile! gringringrin
In other words, we should carry the message of peace to ya word, carry it to ya lokal government abi? gringringrin
Berem, Berem, I no dey there oooo! gringrin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by fyneguy: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
It's good to be a Biology teacher/Lecturer
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
rocgirl:
What an impressive Mama Ice Creamishprofile! gringringrin
In other words, we should carry the message of peace to ya word, carry it to ya lokal government abi? gringringrin
Berem, Berem, I no dey there oooo! gringrin
Lolz! grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Omimah: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Berem, this thing you are sharing, dia ris God ooo.
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Omimah:
Berem, this thing you are sharing, dia ris God ooo.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Buhari's Message On Kano Bomb Blast / Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! / The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.