Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason (15768 Views)

Biafra Rally: Rivers PDP Accuses APC Of Treason / Presidency Accuses Gov. Amaechi,Gen. Buhari And APC Of Treason / Beware Of Treason, Presidency Warn Rotimi Ameachi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by agbameta: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

[s]Common boy, learn some manner.

Say thank you when you get some free education. Its nice though for you to accept that 'which yourself and your kind all the badluck ....' is garbage[/s]

You mean the lousy manners your mother thought you how to display and insult other people's mother with on the internet?

You are better off repeating your idiotic treason rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by fabulous4u: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

You mean the lousy manners your mother thought you how to display and insult other people's mother with on the internet?

Cmon its still too early to cry,2015 is not far again.just chill till then
APC e-goat

2 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by funnyx(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta:

Leave that 'never do well' alone, don't even indulge him again, you should have know his mission is just to irritate you. He's just an annoying mosquito
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2013
awodman:
This quote is the reason why reference was made to treason...it was not about the touted impeachment..

Make una dey try comprehend before rushing to comment...

How can a party endangered an insurrection against a supposedly popular party...the biggest party in Africa and with the power of incumbency..?

The GEJ Presidency has killed PDP.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by guass(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2013
[size=38pt]TO ME, GEJ'S IS NOT THE WORST GOVERNMENT NIGERIA EVER HAD.

ISSUES OF IMPEACHMENT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY JETTISONED.

[/size]
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by Neaman(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2013
economia:
I TIRE FOR THIS BOY CALLED AGBATI
LET SEE HOW YOU WILL COME HOME

EVERY DAY YOU WILL BE TREATING US
IS THIS A TREASON OFFENCE?

YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES
you and your type is the problem of this country..you'll kill him when he comes home baa? rubbish/
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by ogmask: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Money can cause a noble man to become stupid and reckless.
Is this not the same Abati that wrote an aticle about PEJ in the Guardian of Thur, 27th Aug 2010.

Pls dnt ask me the content of the article. Ask google.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by Ahmeduana(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=Toktee][/quote]
But you are eager and desperate to believe that his training snipers to terminate fictious and non existing adversaries?
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by IdJack(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Kachi188: Be ready to face consequences of treason – Presidency warns APC

Politics of 2015 is getting thicker............

The Presidency has warned the All Progressives Congress (APC) that it should be ready to face consequences of treason.

The was made known in a statement signed by the President Goodluck Jonathan’s Special Adviser, Reuben Abati.

The Statement read thus

”We have noted with utter disdain, the reckless and irresponsible call by the APC on Sunday for the National Assembly to commence impeachment proceedings against President Goodluck Jonathan.

President Goodluck Jonathan
President Goodluck Jonathan
Ordinarily, we would not have dignified Alhaji Lai Mohammed’s latest vituperations in the service of his paymasters with a response, but we thought it necessary to warn that the Federal Government will not standby idly and let the nation be plunged into unnecessary crises and political instability because of the desperation and apparent readiness of the APC spokesman and his gang of power-seeking desperadoes to sacrifice the well-being of the country on the altar of their selfish personal ambitions.

The Presidency totally condemns the decision by Alhaji Mohammed and his party to move further beyond the bounds of honourable and acceptable political conduct with the senseless call for the impeachment of a President who continues to sincerely devote himself to the discharge of the sacred mandate freely given to him by Nigerians.

The APC, which remains a minority party with doubtful credentials in the National Assembly, knows fully well that its attempt to hector and blackmail a Parliament dominated by loyal members of the President’s party, the PDP, into an impeachment process, will come to nothing.

But it has cavalierly embarked on this outrageous gambit, with scant regard for peace, order, security and political stability in the country, in furtherance of its dastardly and heinous strategy of over-heating the polity and working to cause public disaffection against the Jonathan Presidency with lies, false accusations and unjustifiable indictments ahead of the 2015 general elections.

The emptiness and hollowness of the APC’s call for President Jonathan’s impeachment will be obvious to all objective and discerning Nigerians who read through the statement issued by Alhaji Mohammed today. It was long on self-serving rhetoric and falsehoods, but lacked a single clearly defined charge on the basis of which any plausible impeachment proceedings against the President can be initiated.

All that the APC could offer in justification of its absurd and hare-brained impeachment call was a rehash of its well-worn litany of baseless accusations against the President, including some for which culpability should be laid squarely at the doorsteps of its own leaders and some of their new friends.

The Presidency also considers it utterly deplorable that the APC has, in its Machiavellian desperation to seize control of the Federal Government, recklessly assailed the integrity and honour of the Nigerian Judiciary in a callous attempt to pre-empt the outcome of the case legitimately brought against it by some of its new friends by the PDP.

Alhaji Mohammed’s unscrupulous effort to drag the nation’s judiciary into its murky political warfare and his readiness to intimidate and blackmail members of the bench so as to secure a favourable outcome for his party in the pending case clearly shows that nothing is beyond the pale for him and the APC in pursuit of their quest for power.

The Jonathan Administration does not need Lai Mohammed or the APC to remind it of its constitutional responsibility for the security and well-being of Nigerians. The President will continue to do his utmost best to achieve positive national transformation in all areas in spite of efforts by the opposition to thwart or disparage the work of his administration.

In this regard, we have noted the undisguised threat by the APC to foster public insurrection against the Federal Government if pending legal cases go against it. We urge Nigerians to take special note of this boastful indication of an intention to resort to lawlessness.

The Presidency warns that the APC and any persons who make themselves its willing tools for the breach of public order and safety will be made to face the full sanctions of the law. Those who are threatening fire and brimstone should be ready for consequences of treasonable action.

The APC’s false copy-cat allegation that 1, 000 snipers are being trained by the Jonathan Administration clearly shows that they are now in cahoots with some other elements who are bent on discrediting this administration and inciting the public against it.

President Jonathan is running a people’s government. He does not need any snipers. His legitimacy comes from the people. Those who are alleging the existence of snipers should step forward and provide the evidence or shut up forever and go down in history as spineless cowards, driven by sheer greed and indecency.

We dismiss the APC’s call for the President’s impeachment as opportunistic, partisan and ill-motivated.

We call on patriots to make the necessary distinction between such reckless violations of civic duty and the urgent need to protect the integrity of the Nigerian nation against those who for selfish reasons have declared their readiness to stop at nothing.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/ready-face-consequences-treason-presidency-warns-apc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.5TFYDzqd.dpuf

O boi na so u dey copy person thread post for ur name.hmmmm
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by funshint(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2013
Don't worry; they'll soon re-call the statement as usual. Cowards!!!
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by racino: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2013
GEJ has committed so many impeachable offences and i see him going down bofore the end of 2014. imagine 49 billion dollars missing and nnpc is telling us sanusi doesnt know how to add up oil revenues bunch of thieves!
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by size38: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
PDP threat to APC is just like the ranting of an Ant. PDP that commits treasonable offence in Nigeria on daily basis. Just look at what is happening in Rivers state on daily basis. They should shut up and wait for their burial day.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by osaaaaa: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Impeachment move longtime overdue
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by patriotic007: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2013
In countries where matured democracies are practiced,the opposition join hands with the ruling party after the elections to move the country forward,....But in Nigeria the opposition fights the ruling party for every seconds that makes up the 4yrs,....this is not good for development because the ruling party spends useful time and resources in fighting the opposition back,thereby neglecting some of its core duties,....At the end the masses are at the recieving end

4 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by TheLastNazgul(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
This goes to show how ignorant, if not brain dead, the riffraffs who make up the government of the day, are. When did calling for the impeachment of a president, one whose brazen ineptitude is mind boggling , a deed which with every passing day, seems to be the needful, become treason? In climes like this, an impeachment is a very welcome solution....
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by deprince0(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
seanet02:
I think the real person we should ask about the treasonable offences of the 60s are the Tafawa balewas, the Aguiyi ironsi and the countless millions of some people led to the war front by a selfish agabari ojukwu.
The rest is history. they got slaughtered like farm cows for suya.
Mu he heheh
U said Ojukwu was selfish and that ibos were slaughtered like cows for suya. Anambra and Imo stood against ur so called federal might for 3year, until ur federal might sought d assistance of expertriates. What offence did Ojukwu commit? He was gallant and died gallantly unlike one nepotic man called awolowo, who was filled with treachery, mischief and above all a loquacious man. He tasted treasonable charges and as a result committed suicide by taking poison. Do we talk about balewa, ahmedu bello name them. All were purified by another gallant biafran Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. Pray u don't wake a sleeping Tiger. Plz do not take d silence of a Lion to be act of cowardice. Ojukwu was more honourable than them all. Pray that there will be no more suya because we don't know whose beef will be d suya. Shalom
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by unmask: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2013
And Asari is Still free
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by yorke1: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2013
They should dare to impeach the President and lets see if there will be peace in the country!
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by Lifebender(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Peole Destroying Party
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by maxtamazin: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
yorke1: They should dare to impeach the President and lets see if there will be peace in the country!

Ah ah.....what u gonna do about it? crawl from ur hut and start a war? this is democracy, Clinton was impeached and nothing happen, your GEJ is a small boy in international stage so impeaching him is no big deal.

When is it treasonable offense to impeach a president? na wah for 9ja ooo
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by SUBMARINE: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
I don't no why some Yoruba elites have decided to join the Muslim north to oppose GEJ .But one thing is certain and that is, if GEJ is impeached, toppled or killed, Nigeria will cease to exist. So those of you calling for GEJ head pls keep your weapons ready for the war you guys are calling for.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by Spotless180(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2013
GEJ is surrounded with many enemies that are wishing his administration crumbles. These group of people always forment trouble and engineer choas to paint his administration black before the masses, but i am saying that all of them will be swallowed up in shame. Anybody against GEJ administration can go and jump into river Niger and die and rot in hell. Jonathan till 2019. Fresh air.

Expecting ur ranting as usual.

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by nwaobitex: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2013
!
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by tosan200(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
SUBMARINE: I don't no why some Yoruba elites have decided to join the Muslim north to oppose GEJ .But one thing is certain and that is, if GEJ is impeached, toppled or killed, Nigeria will cease to exist. So those of you calling for GEJ head pls keep your weapons ready for the war you guys are calling for.
And what will be will be if the above happens, Nigeria is bigger than one man and one region.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by alex1612: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Igbati or wetin you call yourself. You have no integrity to be in government than Dog? Your barking has no sense. Please for once beg God for wisdom so that good and reasonable will come out of your mouth now, just for once. Olodo osi.

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by maxtamazin: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
SUBMARINE: I don't no why some Yoruba elites have decided to join the Muslim north to oppose GEJ .But one thing is certain and that is, if GEJ is impeached, toppled or killed, Nigeria will cease to exist. So those of you calling for GEJ head pls keep your weapons ready for the war you guys are calling for.

Most of you guys have never been to war, never seen the impact of war.....you came online, hiding behind ur laptop, phones and typing sh**t. Go to Central Africa and see the how people are been killed and ra-ped everyday. Go to Syria, Egypt then u know it is so easy to start war but VERY difficult to stop.

1 Like

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by tosan200(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Spotless180: GEJ is surrounded with many enemies that are wishing his administration crumbles. These group of people always forment trouble and engineer choas to paint his administration black before the masses, but i am saying that all of them will be swallowed up in shame. Anybody against GEJ administration can go and jump into river Niger and die and rot in hell. Jonathan till 2019. Fresh air.

Expecting ur ranting as usual.
It is the same river Niger that will collapse very soon?

2 Likes

Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by tosan200(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2013
maxtamazin:

Most of you guys have never been to war, never seen the impact of war.....you came online, hiding behind ur laptop, phones and typing sh**t. Go to Central Africa and see the how people are been killed and ra-ped everyday. Go to Syria, Egypt then u know it is so easy to start war but VERY difficult to stop.
I tire for them o, I pity them. I see them as kids with youthful exuberance.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by tosan200(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2013
There is no offence in calling for the impeachment of a president but this has never happened in Nigeria and I don't think it will start now.
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by bankylan: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2013
..Nice one.........................
lincolnj88: grin take dis joke
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"

Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?
Re: Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason by DAY12(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
tosan200: There is no offence in calling for the impeachment of a president but this has never happened in Nigeria and I don't it will start now.

You say what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Cannot Make An Order Stopping CCT From Sitting~femi Falana / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari / Robbers Attack NPC Office In Lagos, Steal Birth Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.