Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... (16244 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Creamish(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
casalucky: my dear is marketing stuff via ICS, nothing much is coming from the interviewers, just to collect your cv. If you meet up 75% target at the end of the month they give u 40k but if u don't, they give u 15k. if u fail to meet up the target for 3 months they sack you. Doesn't it sucks? Nigeria! I will never give up!!

40k monthly?....geez...dat sucks!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by bankyblue(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
casalucky: my dear is marketing stuff via ICS, nothing much is coming from the interviewers, just to collect your cv. If you meet up 75% target at the end of the month they give u 40k but if u don't, they give u 15k. if u fail to meet up the target for 3 months they sack you. Doesn't it sucks? Nigeria! I will never give up!!

GUY!! U must be a DSA....abeg which region u they?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by bankyblue(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
My brodas in struggle,

DSA in stanbic is not a place to start a life Oº°˚ ˚°º ,
I ve wasted one full year of my life with them, praying that God should separate
Me from them.

And as for (iso_bayor): u re a big joke, and may God forgive u for misleading the public.

The attitude of the core staff to DSA is SO SO bad, to worsen the situation, the DSA's
Also don't use there brain to do the work @ all. Witch hunting them self in other
To get favoUr from the boss in office(high service).

Anyway, the main cause of the problem is ICSL, Just ripping off young Nigerians.
May God forgive them too.

And to the other person that says DSA job is better than siTting @ home, hmmm! U
Never see anything.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by ojoko1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
I was a DSA in Stanbic for 9 months before getting a federal job. If u don't have anything at present, take it but just like someone said, have an exit plan. In our time which was just last year, The highest I collected was 163k and the lowest 23k. Nowadays, I know of DSAs that collect 17 naira as salary. Experience will lead u bro. Godspeed.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Wealthyone: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
I didn't hav Any job when I was invited for d interview @ one of der branches and I rejected. Where on earth will u get 80 salary accounts in a month or 28 biz accounts? It is slavery of d highest order. If u source 50 out of 80, no salary cos it isn't up to 80%. Don't let frustration make u stoop so low cos u'll feel so bad when grads (core staff) like u address u like piece of meat (no be pride just what's not right). If u can cope, go for it. If u can't like me, The best is surely coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wealthyone: I didn't hav Any job when I was invited for d interview @ one of der branches and I rejected. Where on earth will u get 80 salary accounts in a month or 28 biz accounts? It is slavery of d highest order. If u source 50 out of 80, no salary cos it isn't up to 80%. Don't let frustration make u stoop so low cos u'll feel so bad when grads (core staff) like u address u like piece of meat (no be pride just what's not right). If u can cope, go for it. If u can't like me, The best is surely coming soon.
God knows I need a job so badly,so as to save up enough cash to secure some lens for my photobiz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Work At Ecowas Headquarters In Abuja? Check This Up / Vacancy With Icsl / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.