Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise (31303 Views)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
GOD IS A SOUTH AFRICAN. FACT. SOUTH AFRICA IS THE ONLY AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT SURROUNDED BY TWO BIG OCEANS, LIES BETWEEN "ATLANTIC AND INDIAN OCEAN". grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin angry angry angry angry grin
Our cities, A-boon-ja is way UNDERDEVELOPED compared to this growing town thats turning into a city wihin a city.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy grin
This isn't even Cape Town but NATURAL BEAUTY of some other coastal town turning into a city everyday.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mighty DBN, where u at mo fvcken boons in ths thread

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
somewhere in SOWETO grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
SA cities random cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin
South coast where u at

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by iamord(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
U should post more of this on south africa skyscraper thread.. Cos you have over shadowed the main project with brought us here..which is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
We're sorry Naaigayrians for producing SELFLESS WORLD CLASS LEADERS. I was touched when I saw the WIMBLEDON TENNIS WINNER this year quoting Baba Mandela words. After that he wiped his tears. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This new city south of Joburg will have its own varsity,stadium,malls etc...
DRAWINGS FOR THIS PROJECT ARE COMING IN EVERYDAY. grin grin grin grin grin

Modderfontein New City is to re-energise this growth node by creating sustainable developments which offer an ideal environment for business, industry and communities to prosper and grow.

16 km2 land holding (tiny Eko Atlantic is only 8km sqm but flat heads are making)
6 km2 Open Space
12 million m2 development capacity
grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Your Eko Atlantic will soon be DWARFED by this project next year pitch black apes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WE WILL BE LOOKING AT boko haram AND flat heads FROM MODERFONTEIN. grin grin grin grin grin
SA WILL BE THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA TO HAVE A STADIUM WITH REMOVABLE ROOF LIKE IN EUROPE. FACT.
SEEN HERE IS THE "NEW UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, MODDERFONTEIN CITY,RSA". The new stadium JOBURG IS FULL OF SWAGOOOO.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
MODDERFONTEIN TRAIN STATION for the Gautrain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Our new trains despite GAUTRAIN grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2014
Recent OIL AND GAS discoveries in East (Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania,Somalia)and Southern AFRICA (RSA,Namibia,Madagascar,Mozambique) will affect Naaigaria big time. First of all CHINA and INDIA,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA,JAPA etc.. are GEOGRAPHICALLY closer to East and Southern Africa. It will make business sense for EAST/China/India/Japan etc. to BUY OIL in East and Southern Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2014
meanwhile in abuja

You know that all these can be upturned and be a loss to the Private Investors if FG do not manage Socio-Economic Issues.. i wonder how a frustrated BH member will look at these tall investments
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Patch
Am happy we will be moving away from borrowing money from IMF, World Bank and happy for this BRICS BANK.
Next year theyr starting with construction of BRICS BAK AFRICA BRANCH in Jozi. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

By the way SA MINERAL WEALTH IS OVER $4,7TRILLION OF UNTAPPED MINERAL WEALTH. The west and east knows that....
Our mineral wealth alone DWARFS Naaigayria DECLINING OIL RESERVES this year alone the oil reserves declined by 2billion barrels.

NOTE: SA is expolring its waters after the Flakland Island oil finding and theres geological evidence showing we have oil samples. We're just waiting now for that BIG ANNOUCEMENT like Kenya and Namibia.
AFRICA is blessed with oil other countries are discovering oila and gas while Naaigayria's reserves are DECLINING. By 2025 Naaigayria's reserves will drop to 27 bbl before decling to below 25bbl beyond 2030. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2014
RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA, BIGGER AND WELL DEVELOPED 1ST WORLD STANDARD THAN tiny A-Boon-ja. FACT not wishy washy.

We are UNSHAKEN by the 3RD WORLD PITCH BLACK MONKEYS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
I like u Voltron bring it on...
A-Boon-Ja vs SNADTON CITY today. LETS BRING IT ON!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2014
STANPED UNDER CONSTRUCTION on site IN SANDTON CITY RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA, as we blog WE BUILD WINNERS BY DESIGN not block buildings like BOON REPUBLIC. cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant wait to see the BRICS BANK AFRICA BRANCH in Joburg skyscraper next year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Nigerians CONFESSING THEY'RE JEALOUS OF SOUTH AFRICA. THEY EVEN HATE LATE BABA MANDELA. FACT.
http://hausanigerian..com/2011/03/country-envy-south-africa.html

4 Reasons Why I am Jealous of South Africa
Even though Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa (170 million people) so that every 1 in 4 Black person in the world is a Nigerian; even though it has the most industrious people who possess a fabulous sense of humour and a perpetual optimism about life, and even though the world's richest Black man is Nigerian, I'm still jealous of the West's interest in all things South Africa.

1. MANDELA
There's an almost Messiah-like reverence for the political prisoner turned apartheid-abolitionist, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Former SA President Nelson Mandela, so that every celebrity worth their salt has taken a picture with him. Numerous books and films have been produced to celebrate his achievements (from Invictus to the recent Winnie starring Jeniffer Hudson and Terrence Howard) and his status as respected elder-statesman of the world is unrivaled.

Nelson Mandela: The world's best loved African leader

Nigeria has yet to produce such a highly-regarded leader. Not once. We have respected authors like Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka, but in recent times our politicians have been better known for what they do wrong than what they've done right.

2. FOOTBALL WORLD CUP
Then there was the 2010 World Cup. The first ever to be held in Africa was of course in SA. Now this makes sense because in terms of the country's advancements in technology and infrastructure, it is by far the most suitable and best prepared country in Sub-Saharan Africa to hold such a prestigious event. Even SA's ability to have continuous electricity trumps Nigeria's NEPA failures. But I was jealous that South Africa was yet again feted by the worldwide community for this impressive feat. I wish it were Nigeria. But alas, even our footballers, once our pride and joy (and former Olympic Gold medal winners!) failed us.

3. MEDIA
Around the world numerous books have been written (Cry, The Beloved Country) multiple documentaries (Rough Aunties), popular films (Cry Freedom, Sarafina, District 9) plays, column inches and charities have been dedicated to South Africa. Although Nigeria gave the world Fela Kuti and our writers like Chimamanda Adichie continue to excite the literary world, our country doesn't elicit the same level of fascination, romance and interest as South Africa does.

Fela Kuti: Nigeria's best known musician (LOST TO SOUTH AFRICA'S BLACK MAMBAZO WHO WON THEIR 4TH GRAMMY AWARD. SA Continues to dwarf Nigeria)
cheesy grin grin grin grin
And out of the seven Black men that have won the Nobel Peace Prize, three were South African.

4. TOURISM
There's also the general beauty and tourist-friendly appeal of cities like Cape Town and Johannesburg which attract visitors. With world-class accommodation, picturesque beaches, beautiful vistas and natural amenities to enjoy I'm not surprised. But I am jealous. I wish Nigeria's tourist industry was equally well-developed. We have the potential: beautiful beaches, the best cuisine, great history and beautiful areas in Abuja and Lagos. But we lack the security to ensure visitors' safety, and the development and promotion of some of these areas let us down, as does the air and land travel difficulties (bad roads, shambolic airports)

Abuja, Nigeria (smaller than SANTON CITY" RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA" IN LAND AREA and underdeveloped)

South Africa is as well known for its high crime rates, in fact more well known than Nigeria's, yet the country still manages to be the foremost African destination for tourists, film-makers and travellers. Some will say the large white minority help to keep the country developed and affluent and draw people in, and there's some truth in that.

Until then, I will continue to view South Africa's high profile success with envy and think: "If only that was Nigeria!"[/b]

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2014
^^^^^^^Sorry Naaigarians we were BORN TO STAND ABOVE THE REST. ITS IN OUR BLOOD, I WAS TOUCHED BY "DJOKOVIC WHO SAID HE WAS INSPIRED BY BABA MANDELA HES THE BEST TODAY". grin grin grin grin grin

While others are born to LIE, MISLEAD EACH OTHER,419,FRAUD,TERRORISM AND PROSTITUTION etc..

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2014
HandofChukwu
TELL US WHY THE WHOLE BLACK NATION AROUND THE WORLD HATE NAAIGAYRIANS.

Why do the whole HUMAN RACE HATE Naaigayrians In AFRICA,EUROPE,AMERICAS,OCEANIA etc..THEY ALL HATE NAAIGAYRIANS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
USELESS DICKHEADS who can only bragg about dick size nothing else to show to modern day life. In reality they don't have big dicks but keep fooling themselves
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
[b]HandofChukwu
You are the only idiot in the world that doesn't know that BRITISH DISCOVERED your OIL AND GAS in 1950s and later FVCKED OFF at their own will because they saw Nigeria is a sh8t hole. Ya'll unlike Angola or Mozambique never fought against COLONIALISM.

Again let me correct u about African history. Since ur head is EMPTY. ZERO BRAINS like many of ur kin. Hence European slavers looked down on your people and dubbed them "REFUSE SLAVES". Bought em as last option.
AFRICAN HISTORY QUICK FACTS
Before 1stBC-1500s African kingdoms fought over land and enslaved and killed each other.

EUROPEAN CONTACTS
SLAVERY ERA
1500-1860
ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE, where whites bought slaves in west and central africa.
Kings and chiefs were MIDDLEMEN like your socalled billionaires today.
COLONIAL ERA
1900-1953 Most of African countries are COLONISED BY EUROPEANS.
INDEPENDENCE ERA
Late 1950s BRITISH DECIDE TO FVCK OFF WEST AFRICA, while French and SPANISH followed. While Portugese were fighting against locals in Guinea Bissau,Angola,Mozambique. Portugese ended losing in the end. These are Africans who can claim to have fought and won against colonialism not forgeting Mau-Mau in Kenya.

S.A CONTEXT
Before 1948 was under colonial rule like rest of AFRICA. 1948 Apartheid started till 1990. grin shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss
[/b] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
^^^^^^History shows AFRICANS have never been friends before European contacts. So this FAKE BROTHERHOOD sh8t is a LIE.
HENCE HATE BETWEEN US IS THE REALITY. FACT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hence I say let each and every african country arm itself and let killing copntinue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see a Naaigayrian I SEE A PITCH BLACK ENEMY that deserves to be at the GRAVEYARD. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: ^^^^^^History shows AFRICANS have never been friends before European contacts. So this FAKE BROTHERHOOD sh8t is a LIE.
HENCE HATE BETWEEN US IS THE REALITY. FACT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hence I say let each and every african country arm itself and let killing copntinue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When I see a Naaigayrian I SEE A PITCH BLACK ENEMY that deserves to be at the GRAVEYARD. grin grin grin grin grin

Sonny Okosuns will be turning in his grave. Poor man he sang his heart out about "fire in Soweto burning on his people"
The physical chains are gone we need another set of heroes to liberate people like you from the mental chains.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Horus(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014

Eko Atlantic New road
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2014
SANDTON CITY THE RICHEST SQUARE MILE IN AFRICA. FACT. grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2014
New Projects not SAND AND 3D staff.
Under construction staff not BEDROOM MATERIAL of MR IBUS.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I checked on skyscrapercity and can CONFIRM that most Eko Atlantic buildings will be MIDGETS BUILT on SAND.
The tallest buildings under construction in Africa are in Kenya and SA.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#WhereIsBuhari Trending On Twitter / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / EndSARS: Adedotun Clement Sues Lagos Government For N500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.